Thread: Suggestions for buying brand new laptop

Suggestions for buying brand new laptop

I want to buy a brand new laptop but I don’t know that what should be the specification should I have to purchase the latest laptop. I don’t have any technical knowledge. I only know about the three main specifications that are the processor, hard drive, ram. I don’t know the best processor and the laptop brand should I purchase. What should I enough hard drive/ ram space if I just want to surf the internet/watch videos.

Re: Suggestions for buying brand new laptop

I think that you have to firstly have a processor any processor and it should be having 2GHz or I think that it can be also above 2GHz if you will have more than 2GHz then I think that this is a good processor. And I think that if you will have to take the processor then I will recommend you the Intel processor. And I think that the RAM should be 3GB or I think that it can also be 3GB and above. And I think that the cool operating system is the Windows 7 and I think that this is the best operating in the coming word and I think that the windows 8 is also launching but I don’t know how is that operating system. And I think that you should have 250GB of hard disk and I think that disk space is plenty unless you are saving or downloading anything from the internet.

I recommend buying a laptop with an AMD Fusion. It's probably a little less expensive than similar devices with Intel i3 / i5 / i7 and has better graphics performance, especially in multitasking. As for the amount of memory, I'd say 2 GB is an absolute minimum, and I would recommend 4GB, and possibly more if you are very multitasking or using intensive programs. And I think that the operating system should be windows 7 because this is the best operating system I have ever used.

The hard drive capacity you need really depends on the amount of digital information that you will save on your computer. For example, my computer has a solid state drive of 128 GB, which offers enough space for approximately 60 GB of information stored in it. Most of this information in my case (30 GB) is the music. If you take lots of pictures or videos or want to keep a lot of movies on your computer or if you do a lot of graphics or video editing or creation, then you will have much more space. Laptop hard drives tend to be between 250 GB to 500 GB capacity, although you can buy hard drives up to a terabyte (1,000 GB), if you need space. And I think that the operating system should be windows 7 and the processor should be Intel i3 / i5 / i7 because it is having graphics performance.

I think for buying the laptop the main thing is the processor. CPU and the processing equipment is the heart of the laptop and here you get two spirits - Intel Centrino Duo is entrance corridor is such right now. However, AMD Intel is enabling a lot of stiff competition within the two main battles that has its Athlon (TM) sixty-four sets of X2 chip central processor. I think that the one will be a good choice.

From the discussion going on I think that the main aim is the RAM the speed of the laptop. RAM is always the computer what is the exact location is always at the royal residence. Access memory RAM or accidental is probably the main factor to consider when buying your laptop or any computer. RAM will certainly be of great identifying the speed with your notebook and computer. How fast will eventually process their tasks with the graphics you must ensure that you can have enough for your needs. You are now able to find many laptops pre-loaded using 1 GB of RAM, upgradeable to 4 GB or more can.

Use the online market for the tasks required of your laptop, know exactly what components you have and realize preloaded software. Check the sellers to try additional cost to get the configuration and software is also installed on the laptop, when ever that these programs may have already come to be charged for the post of factory!