Thread: Suggestions to buy cheapest PS3

Suggestions to buy cheapest PS3

I think so it is the best time to get PS3. So can you all please tell me as if where will I get a cheapest ps3. I think so console prices are quite low now and hence I think it will be the perfect time to get the ps3 for me. so can you all please tell me as if where can I get the cheapest PS3 can you all please tell me. I am sure that you all guys must be knowing a lot about the same. so start suggesting me about the same. I am sure that you will help me sort out the issue for me. so do start commenting guys accordingly over here.

Re: Suggestions to buy cheapest PS3

Check out Gumtree. That is the perfect place where you will get the perfect deal, so I think you must better check out that and hence that’s what I feel you must check out that. So that’s what I am saying here and I am sure that you will get the necessary information there. Well even I had got it from there only. So do as what I have been suggested here. I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion that I can give you here. so do look out for the same and let me know if you ended up with a good deal.

It is better to check out jb hifi. You will definitely get some good deals there only. So that’s what I am saying here. I think so you must get the console for anywhere around $392 i.e. 160GB. I really don’t think so prices have come down much as we are thinking right now. So do not be excited about it. so that’s what I want to say over here. I think jb hifi does have some good deals to crack out and I am sure you will get all the necessary information there only. So that’s what I am saying here.

I really don’t think so that jb hifi as some good price to offer there. So that’s what I want to say here. well I had brought the console from there only 2 years ago for almost $450. I really don’t think so nothing much has changed after. that so that’s what I feel over here. I hope you all will do agree with me over here. so that’s what I wanted to say here. also do not forget to check the ebay you might get lucky there as well. So a much better place to look after.

I think so it will be better to look out for the whirlpool. I am sure that you will get the necessary information from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. I think so you need to be lucky and also compare the prices as well. Quite sure that you will get all the necessary information there only. So do as what I have said here. you will end up cracking some good deals out there. So this si what I am saying here, do the needful changes.

I think so gumtree will be a better option it seems. since I had a check about the same in the ebay as well and there it did not show any kind fo information from there. Since all the products were being sold out and hence no need to look in there, so this is what I am saying here. I think gumtree will be a better option also jb as the above suer said does sounds a bit pricey for me. so that’s what I wanted to say here. anyways thanks for all the information that you have given here. appreciate all your efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue for me.