Thread: HP Mini Note 2133 keeps on freezing

HP Mini Note 2133 keeps on freezing

I have just brought a budget laptop for my son , so that he find ( engages himself in some constructive work ) , it just been 3 months after this laptop has just jumped out of warranty , and know it has started giving me problem and issue that are not understandable by . and now I cannot know the door of hp as this is already out of service warranty ,s o if anyone has this laptop or has a solution for this please help me out , as this is keep on frizzing after every 10 minutes .

Re: HP Mini Note 2133 keeps on freezing

The solution to your question is quite simple , I thought htat you might know ,this , I did a small search on internet and other forums site and found out that there was problem with laptop with model and the version of the laptop that you are using know , that problem is that it overheats himself after a particular time and that make s to reboot again and again in order to save the system components from getting damaged .

So since you have known the problem there is a simple thing that you know need to understand , this problem could be solved of you either replace the mother bard or have a better cooling system for your laptop, changing the mother board is quite costly hence I think you should drill some holes in the back side of the laptop so that you the heat that is trapped inside could be easily flown out , with the holes t hat you have created .

I guess I have made a her , I am wondering the problem to be with the hard-disk or ram or just any other thing that is there , I would rather like to know if there is any things possible to do that so I have decided to replace the laptop ,and inquired for other piece in the market and that came up with the a version of mother board that is compatible with the one that I use , but it is not cheap it cost almost half the price of the laptop that I am using .

I think you could try some good prevention techquie that was there, I would rather like to suggest you to have some good prevention or precaution technique that I followed , I think that was there , I had this problem before , so I just used it on the flash surface and usually just picked that up but , I think that the it is quite possible for you , to solve this , also clear the vents that are there , so that the air flow could be a little fast .

I have been using this and I have replaced that with a some useful thing that was there I would rather like to know if there was a possible way to do that , but , I guess there was many things that was there , I have done this , and I have not been used , thanks for that , I have used this , and it seems to be working fine , I have used this and the problem was with the mother board that it used , I would rather like to have this .