Thread: WWAN Card for M17 R1

WWAN Card for M17 R1

Hey guys I have purchased a alien ware m17 r1 for myself for some business and personnel use , but I am not be able to use this with sprint service , so my question is I want to make this work with my sprint mobile service is that possible as I have been never heard that before , but I think that might just be possible with an wwan card , so just give me solution for this , as I am in desperate need for them .

Re: WWAN Card for M17 R1

I have been playing with this laptop for since 2 months but , never gave a though to it , , by the way thanks for inserting that bug in my mind now I would try for that , if possible I would post that back so I think that would be only be possible with the help your help , well I must say it was a innovative idea , but , I had think we don ‘t have a wwan card for this do we have it , I had previously never did this so I think this would surely be exciting . Thanks for that.

I think that is not possible I am really very sorry to hurt you guys, but , I think there wwan is not supported by the alien ware laptop that you are using , I think that is not possible to do that , I have been used this and then I would that was there e, I have used this before and I mean to say that this is not possible to use that , I have been have to use that , but , with sprint service I guess that is not possible .

I think that I should work as there are many option and features that are support by alien ware so how know this might be one of then , I think you guys should go with it , at last you just need to have a card that fits to your alien ware laptop that you are using , I have been using the same version and I think that supports the WWan feature and there are many other things that might be possible that to work it there .

This should work with the your alien ware laptop that you are using atlast the only requirement that your system should have is the the empty slot in the pcie slot, just put it there and then just install the driver s related to it and you would be then done with the that as ready to use ,ti , but just don ‘t forget to check the requirement of the mother board along with the voltage that is outputted by the motherboard to the drive

After reading your comment I thought that it was possible and I tried that out , but I guess there is osme problem with this but there does not seems to have a solution for this , I would rather like to have a solution for this , I have been having that been using that were there , that was there , there for this , I would rather like to save this , for future as I mind be able to do that after a firmware update.