Thread: Alienware Driver page moved

Alienware Driver page moved

I have been having a unique problem here, recently when I went to dell page for the downloading the alien ware driver s, I could not find it, then I came to know that thought the dell have purchased this company they haven‘t integrated that with it dell site, so I went alien ware official site and found out that it was not present here, as the site was moved, so can anyone please help me with this topic as to where to find the updates for this .

Re: Alienware Driver page moved

First y I would like to ask you if you have purchased this second hand or have you purchased this fresh so please le t me know about it , as that might matter a lot to you , as the fresh or new or single handed alien ware come with a login id and password to their site , which is need to download the drivers that are on there , site , but you should have go the cd with you stating that and url and the download links of it.

Hey , I have purchased this second hand and using this for the first time , is there ea way through which I can download them for free , I don ‘t have id and password that the alien ware website ,as this is purchased by me from a person that who is no longer contact with me , so please help me out , as I have nowhere to go I would also like other do have . So I wish there was a better way out form here .I have been previous using a similar king of software, so if you could find a similar version the please send me the link .

I think you need to know that there is great sale of alien ware laptops that takes place here, all over the globe I think that there , so I have found a better way out , ( by I mean they ) , see that many second hand user re facing problem while downloading drivers for the same version , so here is what they have found out , they have installed a new version of of website , where you don ‘t need the id and password to download them .so anyone can just download them without any id or password.

Here is the solution just go to the official site of the alien ware and you would be then redirected to a new site with a ftp url which could be accessed by any user or and people that used it so I think that was not possible before, but it is now m, so just try the method that I told you know so that you won ‘t find an problem with this one , you could also search then from the goole by specifying your model number ,

Here is what I did, I just went to the ftp site and there are lot of check boxes and drop down menu that are available there, so just open one and then choose accordingly, you would basically need to choose he operating system that is there and the model number and then the screen size of your laptop so that they could find an appropriate version of this, there are many other solution to this but this one is the simple one, I hope you have a better way round.

I think that was really a good thing here , I I think they have been far more advanced than me and I think that it is really not possible for me to do that , I think I have never thought that before ,but , that is really a good thing that is done , here , well now , we can download any drivers that on the site , I think that was there I would rather like to look , well thanks for all the time and suggestion that you gave me .