Thread: Unable to start Dell Latitude C600

Unable to start Dell Latitude C600

I have been using a dell latitude laptop for quite a few years before 1 month when I gave my this laptop to my son to use as he did not had one and he struggled to use the desktop computer that was present there , so I have made a thought that I have my latitude to him but ever since then the laptop is not starting up and there haven ‘t been anything that I could do as I don’t have enough knowledge about he hardware that it uses .

Re: Unable to start Dell Latitude C600

I have used this , and that works perfectly fine , I guess that you might be having a simple problem there e, just try to change the Ram , I mean just lift out your ram swipe them with a clean cloth ( and offcourse dry cloth ) and then fix then again , also clean the surrounding area besides it so that it won t have a problem with it , there are many things that matter here , so first try that with this and if the problem still seems to persists post back,.

Yea, that is a pretty good idea, most of the time the problem is with the ram and that causes us to rethink over other think, so here is what I suggest you , just try to above method , is still the problem persists , then I suggest that the problem might be with mother board that you are using as the capacitors that are used in that , could be corrupted or overloaded , by the over use of that for a long time . So just check that.

That is surely a problem that is caused due to a faulty mother board that you are using so just change that with another one , ( compatible one ) and also see to it that you are not in a hurry to do that , so I think that would be better option for you ,I have tried many other ,but I think that is not related to your query , just ask a technician to check it for you and if the problem is there then just replace it with another one .

I think calling a technician would take you some cash as he won‘t do that for you for free, so I guess you should try to get this done confirmed by yourself, just tell me what error are you getting along with what type of problem that you are having a\I mean the light sequence the that CPu blinks with or the sound indicator that you cpu gives you, so just do the need full and tell me , so that I can tell you what the problem is .

Oh , well thanks for thinking so much about my condition and problem that I have been facing , here is a the answer about the error that I was getting , or the indication that the cpu was giving me , it just powered up all the light together .and then the light power on and off alternatively ,so in moderate and rapid speed with the equal on and off of the light , so please tell me that could that be a problem with the mother board that I am using .

every three lock illumination flashing constantly indicates the process is not seated correctly. If immediately the scroll lock illumination up it is a central processing unit failure during POST. Caps lock only is a motherboard breakdown. If the caps and scroll lock light are on, but num lock is off, it is a number of kinds of memory failure. If you have some other question concerning the scheme itself I will be more than happy to help. So just do the require full.