Thread: HP G60-443CL unable to get power

HP G60-443CL unable to get power

I have been using this one since post few days as my friend gave this to me , saying that it was not working and told me to repair this out , but I was not been able to fix this problem since then so please let me know where the problem is , as I now have to return this , but , I want to give it a last try by trying out the option that you guys have would give me . So just wondering when you would give me this.

Re: HP G60-443CL unable to get power

Hey this might be very simple, if the laptop is not gaining any power as you could then just change the power jack that is just behind the monitor that is there, this would help you to gain a better power transition that is there, I would rather recommend you buy a new as this one is not costly and is quite cheap, and see if that help you out, get no power is better to trouble shoot than getting partial power.

That was a really good solution that the above user suggested, I was about to give the same solution but as he has given that I would suggest you to try that out and if still the problem persist then that problem could be with the power adapter that was there, the blue LED light that was there is just another case that was there, so it might be that it is a power adapter problem, first. i think that shoukld work for you ,

I been having a problem with this one if that was there but there but, I seem that it was a problem that is more like two caused by version that was present there, so I thought that you should try that using a power adapter as if the problem is not with the power jack then surely the problem will be with the power adapter, well while doing this beware of the power supply cord that is present there. but it seems that should be able to solve your problem efficiently

Hey , my problem was just solved , I think it was a pretty simple , there was some carbon that was acclimated there besides the battery as I did not clean it since the day I purchased it , and the lead to the acclamations of carbon with disconnection the battery for the laptop . but know after wiping out that with a clean cloth everything seems to work fine and it is running better than ever .