Thread: Acer Aspire 3620 freezes while watching videos

Acer Aspire 3620 freezes while watching videos

I am using the Acer Aspire 3620 that is freezing while watching videos. I am having Windows 7 running this. I have tried through all the possible way for this but was not able to resolve the problem. I also searched for this on google but not got any solution that can help me. So I am leaving this question over here so that I can get some answer from you people. So please reply with some helpful suggestion. Thank you.

Re: Acer Aspire 3620 freezes while watching videos

If the chipset driver installed in your computer is corrupted then also you may get such problems. So first you will have to update the chipset driver other than this you can also try to do the manual installation of this. This is one of the most possible way that can help you to make your computer work properly again. I did the same when I was getting some similar problem and this solves the issue. I hope it will do the same for you.

What kind of videos you are watching on the computer, I downloaded all the videos on youtube or you're playing when you insert a CD into the CD-ROM and playback of that CD. If you download videos from youtube then you should update player in order to play all YouTube videos. I think you must utilize a RealPlayer to view all videos from YouTube. Also, check if you have the minimum required memory to play all videos. Maybe the computer's memory is full and that is the restriction on playing all videos. So first remove all the doubts you have and then go to any conclusion.

In general, any PC requires the codec DivX to play any file format. I had the related difficulty through VLC media player, after one of my friends advided me to install codec version of VLC player; it is able to play any file in any of the player without any problems. And yes, after installing the codec for the player, the problem you face is fading. So I would suggest downloading the DivX player that is using the machine consistent with the version of the player, that will certainly remove the trouble with that.

You will have to install the DirectX program again on your computer and after that download or if you have the installation CD after installing the driver on your machine. Make sure you are installing the upgrade version of the driver. Also along this also like you suggest installing the registry cleaner to clean the registry before installing the driver. Some of the players are required the codec that is used to play any file playback on the player, download the DivX Player of the internet and install that with the proper configuration. A system restart is required after that, do enjoy watching any videos.

There is some correlated issue with my Acer machine it moreover having the same situation while any film is playing in the PC. The situation is happens whenever while I attempted to steam the motion picture from the online world in addition if play any film index from the machine drive. I am utilizing the Intel Core 2 quad CPU with the windows XP Pro. The situation is incident with the Real player. I attempted by each conceivable methodology to overcome from the situation but nothing works there. Any answer on this situation should be particularly much appreciative for me.