Thread: Unable to shut down HP Pavilion dv7-1070ed

Unable to shut down HP Pavilion dv7-1070ed

In last month I buy this HP Pavilion dv7 1070ed laptop, since then I was in fact happy with this laptop. This laptop will be contains windows 7 OS. Now I faced problem on this laptop. When I try to shut down the system using the proper way, then it will be gives the problem. Last week tough, it was a very hot weather and my laptop turned off by itself. After this event the laptop makes such kind of problems and I want some good solution to solve this problem. For shut down the laptop I need to unplug the power cable of this laptop. Then it goes shut down mode. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Unable to shut down HP Pavilion dv7-1070ed

I have had the same issue with my laptop. It kept shutting down for no apparent reason and that it would take 15 to 20 minutes to boot up. The main problem with my laptop is that the chief laptop appears to be overheating. I think the Hp pavilion laptop is poorly designed. It generates heat when running under regular conditions. So I determined to try and find a way to cool the laptop by designing a better laptop cooler. This will be solving the problem.

This is some crazy situation when we want to shut down the laptop in proper way but it can’t work. If there is some power problem arrives on this laptop, then you need to plug a new battery in laptop. It could be possible that the problem is arrives because of the laptop battery. Before tring to put this new battery on the laptop, you need to check that the laptop iw work without battery or not. This will be necessary in this task.

If you need Hp Pavilion dv7 battery to replace your original battery, order it without hesitate at our website. Then you need to just use this thing and it will be help to solve the problem arrives on the laptop. You need to just use the website help section and they will provide the correct information to insert this laptop battery onto the laptop. Then do this task and it really work to solve the problem. This will be help to solve the problem.

If you set open office to quick start mode which is not necessary in this laptop then it will be make problem on this laptop. The problem is completely related to the restart, shutdown, type of processes of the system. Then you need to disable this option. It will be help you to solve the problem of this laptop. The manual will be helping you to do this task. Then disable the open office and solve the shutting down problem.

Shutdown issues are common in most of the HP pavilion systems. It happens because the device drivers such as corrupt or damaged drivers could lead to your system being unable to shutdown. You need to run the 'Device Manager' and determine the defective driver. Uninstalled this driver and then install it again on the system in proper way. This will be help to solve the problem. Virtual device drivers are also able of representation your laptop system unable to shut down.