Thread: Can I use video chat using GTalk in Motorola Droid 3?

Can I use video chat using GTalk in Motorola Droid 3?

The last Sunday I purchased Motorola droid 3 and I really impress with its features but I got problem while chatting on Gtalk, I can’t use my front camera for video chatting via Gtalk in Motorola android 3. For this problem I have search on internet and many websites but I cannot get any correct information about this problem. So currently I have no ideas about this problem. So can you help me, how I can use video chat in Motorola droid 3?

Re: Can I use video chat using GTalk in Motorola Droid 3?

Sorry friend till yet Motorola is not implemented about this problem. In Motorola we can use normal chatting via Gtalk but we cannot use video chatting on Gtalk. I am assuming that it is because the droid 3 has not yet hit the streets. Google has to “turn it on” first now that is an official released device. Google talk is upgrading his Gtalk by adding features like video chat to Motorola droid 3. Droid users will be able to use video chat with other droid user who is using another droid devices or GTalk .

Motorola has newly introduced android phones with droid 3 which has preinstalled Google talk, although it does not encompass video chat. We are able to use normally messaging chatting on this Gtalk in Motorola droid 3.If they will not update then we have to do mercy of MOTO and have to wait for an update. I don’t know why the video chat option is not available in Gtalk in Motorola droid 3. Video chatting is supposed to be part of the droid OS.

Motorola droid user will be able to use video chat with other Gtalk user. This user also can use video chat with other droid user who is using Gtalk in his droid device. This feature will be work on 3G and Wi-Fi connections. This upcoming feature is very simple to use. On your droid 3 device the contact in GTalk, you will be able to see a video and voice chat icon on left hand side to each contact. So we can click on given option either it is video or voice or we can enjoy chatting with opposite GTalk person.

Friend you’re saying is true that MOTOROLA loaded the droid 3 with an older version of Gtalk. This Gtalk doesn’t have the features like video chatting and voice chatting because of the older version. This Motorola droid 3 has not fully loaded the features of the android 2.3.4. if you want to really chat the video chatting it can be done on our computer. Search about gtalk on google it will provide you link and user manual how to use GTalk for video chat and voice chat. I think the Motorola droid 3 has loaded the android 2.3.3. That’s why video chatting is not supporting in GTalk.