Thread: Participated in focus group for HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II

Participated in focus group for HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II

After using together phones for about 4 hours, I have to speak I was dissatisfied by the Galaxy II S. The way populace talked about it, I was coming up for the world's mainly astonishing phone. In my eyes, the phone was just more rapidly and smoother than the feeling, at the same time as the trade off here is that the Galaxy II S is very ugly in every way. The design of the phone is extremely bad. The look of the Settings menu and application menu remind me a PC with Windows 95.The kindheartedness and softness of sliding the screen was a small piece enhanced than the sentiment that I liked. on the other hand, launching applications and the load was in point of fact perhaps a millisecond earlier than the feeling anyhow. This made me extremely contented with my decision to pay money for the emotion instead of waiting for the Hercules.

Re: Participated in focus group for HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II

I cannot say I'm surprised to see this posted in this forum. I do not expect the Galaxy II S is much faster than the feeling as to make the HTC feels slow. I'm pretty certain the Samsung phone is more rapid in all-purpose. This is a high-quality obsession. This means you are driving innovation forward. I'm still happy with the feel, and at the same time as it remains as speedy and dependable, for the reason that already I will continue to be happy with it.

I have a feel and G2X and as I said before I like both phones, but the feeling tickles my fancy a little more. That being said. I'm not the type of person who think my phone is the most excellent in the world and no improved ones. I dislike when people protect the phones that does not finish immediately for the reason that they're stuck with it for a year or two. Not to noise supposed or everything, however if you want a phone, buy it devoid of thinking about how much and I can tell you right now, as soon as the SGSII reaches the states in a support, and ever used while still being light enough to forget her, even in your pocket.

For the record that I have both phone and I have not posted about Samsung Galaxy S II. It is for that people obtain annoyed when the owner of additional sensations not give opinion on dissimilar phones. Obviously HTC released a product previously is optimized for improved performance and drivers of looser as forever and I'm not the kind of someone who will protect any business for the cause that I like the product or own phone crashes. If you look back on my previous posts, you will see that I praised the feeling of no end. As I said before. I love my feeling, but I'm not frightened to articulate, I imagine the Samsung Galaxy SII is the device more sophisticated, with fewer error and a huge set of drivers.

I guess the main reason why two people who bought the Galaxy S2 are feeling about the design or previous bad experience with Samsung devices. Intended for me is the design, and by no means have owned a Samsung phone. I just accomplish not like the design of their phones and material of choice. If Samsung Galaxy S2 was designed by HTC would buy it. It's all about design and performance. Samsung Galaxy S2 performance is light years ahead of sensation, but the design is light years behind. Just my opinion.

This is why LP developers created ADW and I find myself on every phone they buy, as there are more customizable than any user interface that comes with Android. Both of the pitchers perform better at the top of TW meaning, and that TW uses less memory. I have to disable a number of features ADW when running on my sense to make it horizontal, nevertheless my friend with a GSII not. apologetic, but in the real world use and 9 out of 10 respondents state is intact GSII smoother and more powerful sensation. I actually do not be acquainted with why lots of populace is in denial. It is a further influential phone.