Thread: Music is stuttering on ziio 7 mp3 player

Music is stuttering on ziio 7 mp3 player

I have many MP3 players, stuttering never happens. It seems happens to some but not all songs, very irritating, I do close all the running apps to 'help' it out, does not help, both default music player and Winamp doing the same stuttering thing. What you guys think about it. I tried with many ways but still I am not able to solve this issue. So please if you have any ideas about it share it with me so I can solve this issue. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Music is stuttering on ziio 7 mp3 player

At what time you say "some" are you referring to the same songs or these happen randomly? If these "same" songs stutter on a different player like you said, try removing the songs and copy it back to the tablet. As this product is quite new, I hope others who experience the same case can chime in as well. Please do this I am sure this will help you to solve your issue. Perform this and let me know it’s working for you or not.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. I'm having a problem within ZiioMusic with turning off the SHUFFLE mode. I want each song to stop after playing. Not to go on to the next song. I have turned off the SHUFFLE, got the message: Shuffle off: and the symbol is gray. However the MP3 continues to shuffle. Anyone is acquainted with how to correct this? Please show me some correct steps to perform this.

I have this stuttering problem too, seems totally random. I also hear white noise as soon as the device begins to play any audio, be it mp3, the sound from a video or anything really. The noise persists until the device is restarted and it's loud enough to ruin the otherwise excellent audio quality of the ZiiO. The noise comes from the speakers, or if headphones are connected it will be directed to those instead. Admittedly it is barely audible from the integrated speakes, unless I put my ear up to them.

There are also various noises made by the display during operation which can clearly be heard through earphones. These noises clearly correspond with screen activity so the display must be generating some kind of interference that is being picked up by some part of the audio circuitry. This is not a huge problem because I can just disable the screen when I'm listening to music, but still, I expected better quality from this device, and nothing I do seems to get rid of the white noise. Looks like I'll be returning my ZiiO for a refund.

Hello I search about your query and as per my knowledge it is something related to firmware so there are number of firmware updates are present in market. It includes some fixes involving audio related issues as well as a number of enhancements on the product. So please try to make use of it. And then again try to perform the same thing which you want to perform. I am sure this will clear your all doubt. Let me know about it.