Thread: Want help to avoid data loss in HP touchpad.

Want help to avoid data loss in HP touchpad.

I have recently purchased the HP touchpad and I am enjoying it but recently I have found some bug found in the HP touchpad. And the problem is that I think that the Web 3.0 has a nasty bug that causes applications to suddenly not be able to view data. It is still in a file, but the application seems to disappear and cannot access it. I lost text documents that became tap notes and minutes of magic. And I have messaged to the service center of the HP touchpad but they have not given any reply to me. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking al in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Want help to avoid data loss in HP touchpad.

I was searching for the same problem but I have not got the suggestions. Yeah sorry was able to find your stuff? My TP reset a few times, but it was pretty solid in recent times. During my restarts, the data was lost and then reboot again and hopefully fixed strange OTA update schedule coming soon. And I think that this will be the best update that is coming soon.

I think that like this type of problem was happened to me also pond notes. Failed to synchronize, and restart. After another reboot, my note is not synchronized disappeared! Reinstalled the program and everything was fine except that the note had been taking giant all day! The promoter told me about the decision and should not have deleted / reinstalled! Oh, well.

This seems to affect only "take note" applications I've seen so far. I also had the problem with TapNote (indeed a great app) and Ian the dev is really great. I'll be sure to leave a good review of the application because it is not a problem but a matter TapNote webOS 3. Preliminary research suggests that a problem indexing SQL database. HP seems to have a solution so if you are using an application with a cloud sync option, use it so you only need to reinstall the application if needed

From the discussion going on I think that
    I was also having the problem with the databases and I think that this is been deleted.
    • I think that the invalid deletion happened when
    • You ran an app that used WebSQL databases
    • You restarted LunaSysMgr if you have to either manually or by rebooting)
    • I think that you have to you deleted an app that used WebSQL databases

I think that Restart LSM killed a cache of database associations, and when the application is removed, it was thought that there was no database with more applications than got rid of Databases.db file

I think that you have to go in the Windows flavors and after that you have to go in the similar steps and I think that you have to find the instruction through the Google. I think that after that in the MAC operating system I think that you have to open the USB driver and after that the USB drive for your Touchpad. And after that you have to go in the o To Folder and type in .app-storage to get inside the hidden folder I think that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing the Internet, I saw the subject and the suggestion given to the suggestions are very systematic and I wonder that now the problem has been solved for you if not then you have to search in Google for your exact suggestion or you also have videos on Google. I hope this will help solve the problem and gives the right suggestion.