Thread: How to use front camera for video chatting via Google talk

How to use front camera for video chatting via Google talk

I am having the Motorola droid 3 and I love the phone but there is a question in my mind is that is how to use front camera for video chatting via Google talk in Motorola Droid 3. Is there any way through which I can use the front camera for the video chatting through the Google talk. If yes then please let me know that how to do that? Please help me solve the problem. Thanking all in advance for helping me and giving me suggestions and your precious time.

Re: How to use front camera for video chatting via Google talk

I would like to recommend you that in this case I think that today, I'm not going to assume it is because the Motorola Droid 3 has not been on the streets and Google has to "Turn It On" in the first place, now it's official release device. I hope that you have understood the problem.

Form the discussion going on I think that you have to just wait and watch that the Google is now beta that means I would assume with Google + now in beta mode and more and more people getting invited to soon be able to use the front camera to chat ... Not sure if it will be with Google Talk or the use of "Huddle" with Google +. I hope that you have understood the problem.

But in this case I am having the FedEx has 2.3.4 and I think that this is the latest update by the android and I think that you have understood the specification. If I am having the FedEx has 2.3.4 then what do you think about the update. So will front camera for video chatting via Google talk work on the Motorola Droid having the update of FedEx 2.3.4 thank you for giving me the replies.

All I said was that no load D3 MOTO with Android 2.3.4 and if there was that thing about the community could have anticipated that he or others. I always follow the "right answer" as to why not make the D3 Video / Voice Talk thought. You are saying that the update is 2.3.4 is on the device. If he is right to do if you loaded the corresponding MOTO Google Apps. I assumed 2.3.3 is in the D3 because it is what all sites are saying it is loaded. I want the answer for my question that does it have the have 2.3.4 and Google Talk preinstalled if this then please let me know that.

Then I think that you have to load the friends computer and the application is the Chat face to face with family and friends and in this you can chat face to face and I think that you have to install the voice and the video chat and for this you may require the Windows XP Service Pack 3 and you must also have Intel Mac OS X 10.5 and the operating system of Linux and later versions also. And the one main thing is that you may require the webcam to solve this problem. And I think that this don’t work with the help of the 3G you must require the Wi-Fi connection.

I think that you may require from Motorola who can explain you about the problem that why video is not working in Talk if it is indeed running Android 2.3.4. Video chat is a new feature in that version of the OS and accompanied Google Apps. If everything you say is true, then Motorola is gimped a feature of the phone's software.