Thread: Asus O! Play Mini supports and features

Asus O! Play Mini supports and features

I have seen this wonderful player, but there is no much info provided on this. I am looking for an type of media player for my home theater system. I found that his player has an direct integration of an sd card reader. That means it is possible to play images directly from the camera on my TV. Second this player also has some better features which I am looking forward to see. What do you say about this. What are its additional features.

Re: Asus O! Play Mini supports and features

It is similar like most current Media Player by Asus. The only main thins is that it is light and it has a wireless network connection. You can simply sync your movies, photos, and music via cable, USB jack and memory card readers. You can transfer those files or view them to your flat screen TV via HDMI. This multimedia player can play full HD playback and 7.1 theater sound. A special feature of the RighTxT. It automatically recognizes subtitles in movies and displays them. So this saves your time for switching in menu.

It is used by my friend and I think it has fulfilled everything he want. After a long search and a variety of other devices he is quiet satisfied with the product. Picture and sound quality are excellent in it. The operation of Asus O! Play Mini is super easy. It also has an ability to detect external drives immediately and quickly, and it does not matter what format they are. The accessories including HDMI and component cables. It is small but nice. It also fits to the budget you want to buy. There is no much difference in price and features also in comparison to other products.

It is an compact device with additional functionality. Like other media players you can watch movies and photos and listen to music. It is an ideal choice for home ntertainment and in addition to this this is stylish in design and small in size also. So that lets you to fit the same anywhere you want. For an home theater system this is an must addon. It supports Blu-ray, MKV, RMVB (1080p), H.264 , Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, OGG, FLAC and others.

You might be not aware but this media player supports the current eight-channel audio format Dolby TrueHD, used to drive Blu-ray, and allows you to play high-definition video (1080p) on a TV connected to interface HDMI. It consist of an intelligent RightTxT technology. This lets automatics displays of the required subtitles, allowing users to watch and understand a variety of videos. For additional support this player has an built-in media card reader which can read SD, MMC, MS and xD.

Go for other product review also. I found this product as very light and easy to use. With this size, we need to go to forget the internal hard drives and other luxuries such as Ethernet or Wi-Fi Yes, we have 4 in 1 card reader and USB 2.0 port for connecting external storage devices. As it can not be otherwise today is in 1080p HDMI output, so you get an highest quality for video and audio as much as possible. So here it is an well suited device for an wide screen display.