Thread: Unable to install application in Zen touch 2

Unable to install application in Zen touch 2

Recently I have purchased the Zen touch 2 and I think that it was working perfectly but there is the problem in that I don’t know that what is happening but there is the problem in that. Let me explain you in detail that is when I am trying to put the files in the in the memory card or the SD card then I think that the player is hanging for some time and I thing that sometimes it crashes down. Or sometime the transferring of the file is stopped. And I was also able to install the application at it all. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Unable to install application in Zen touch 2

I was also having the similar problem that is when I put the data onto the SD card the player gets hang. So I think that when you are transferring the data I think that you don’t have to put the data in the player. And I was also prone to that and when I attempted to install Android 2.2. And I think that this died completely. Then I think that you have to take the backup of the music or any kind of the data. And after that I have done the factory reset. And the problem is solved. I hope that you can also do this is there is the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you have to update the android 2.2 I think that by upgrading the android 2.2 I think that after you have to do the factory reset of the device I think that by doing this the problem will be solved I think that you will definitely solve this problem. And I think that this is provided with the replacement player and I think that you have to preload with 2.2 and after that this will be absolutely fine.

I am having the same problem but I have the Zen Touch 2 16GB purchased a month ago from Amazon and it was every time frozen once before which was recovered through the reset button. I was not able to do this. I was also not getting the access to the recovery and from the Creative website. So is there a fix for this problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

I think that there are various choices that you can do I think that you have to reboot the device or you can also apply sd card:update.zip and I think that you can also wipe data/factory reset and then wipe cache partition. I think that I want to assume update.zip is a firmware update and I think that I am using the zip file for this Touch 2. And I am also having the have the firmware update file File Name : ZenTouch2 _1_00_ 38to2_ 00_ 23_ fwupd.apk though.

While in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you have to update the firmware from 2.1 to 2.2 android and I think that the you have to just reset the phone and after that you have to just restart the phone and I think that this will help you to solve the problem with the device that you are using or I think that if you are having the warranty card then I think that you should go to the store and then try to replace it.

At this stage I have only selected "restart now" - the result is - no progress - the same symptoms - loop through the boot screens (Zen Touch 2 then touch the sound of perfection, Zen Touch etc @) - does not go to the home screen.