Thread: Is there a bookmarking feature in Zen style m300?

Is there a bookmarking feature in Zen style m300?

I am having the Zen style m300 and I am enjoying this device and while I was checking the device I saw the feature of the bookmarking but the feature was not there and I think that the bookmarking ability is not working. And I was using the Overdrive, Audible, podcasts and audiobooks ripped from cd. So is there the ability to manually bookmark the Zen style m300. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Is there a bookmarking feature in Zen style m300?

While in this case I would like to recommend you that I am sorry to say that the ZEN Style M300 is not supportable with the bookmarking. I think that if you want to use this feature then I think that you have to purchase another model. I am telling you this because I am also having this device and I am feed up of using this device and there is not also the feature of bookmarking that is why I also replaced the device with the another device. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I mean to say that the ZEN Style M300 is not able to complete the Sansa Clip or IPod Nano. And I think that the selling point of the player should have the capability of getting connected to the wireless and to the headphones and I think through the headphones and the speakers via Bluetooth and I think that you can also use the micro SD slot for storing additional music. And I think that you should replace the device with another device and I think that I hope that you will get the device that you are hoping.

From the discussion going on I think that the description that you have mentioned I think that the Zen Style M300 is trying to compete the basic and the iPhone cell phone. And I think that it may play the music with the help of the wirelessly to Bluetooth speakers and headphones and has a microSD slot too and it can be connected too. And I think that it is having the 2 GB card right now. And I think that this will help you to solve the problem.

While in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that the description that you have given I think that the Zen Style M300 is trying to compete and I think that this is the non-iPhone cell phone. You should wait I think that the cell phone that I am having is that the cell phone can also play the music through its speaker. And I think that this is which, unfortunately the M300 was not able to do. I think that this has Creative ever lost its way. I think that in future this will help you.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you have to change the device or I think that you should replace the device. because I am thinking that the ZEN Style M300 supports bookmarking is not present in the device that you are using write now. I hope that you have understood the problem.

I think I will choose another player as it could be another Sansa Clip, iPod or nano, with which it seems that the M300 is intended to compete. This is very disappointing news, especially because almost all the other creative players do not support bookmarks.