Thread: HTC desire G7 or Apple iphone

HTC desire G7 or Apple iphone

Hi, i have a very old mobile so I have decided to have a new mobile phone for myself, but I am confused between the this two mobiles mentioned in the title, and not able to figure out which one shall I prefer. See if I concentrate on the need, so I would say I want a mobile with a good internet speed, through which I can simply surf the net fast and effectively. So any recommendation between this two or any other would be also welcomed.

Re: HTC desire G7 or Apple iphone

See the phone that you have mentioned is completely opposite to each other, and as the comparing this two mobile I would say Iphone is much better than the HTC because the operating system that the Iphone uses has too many built in features, and off course you can simply use the internet also with very good speed, and the most importantly the speed of surfing is quite good as I am not aware about the downloading speed.

Have you seen the specification of both the phones, and I am completely agree with the above user, as you should first go through their specification and then select any one from them, there is no comparison between this two as Iphone is much better than this phone, if you want to compare than there are too many other version of the Iphone as well, you can compare them for sure.

I am confused as which Iphone you are planning to have as there are too many models with the different specification, I have bought a Iphone 4 and I would say this is the superb one, never seen such a mobile ever before. With this mobile you can have HD video recording with 5-megapixel camera, no doubt in other mobile that you have selected also has the same. you can make a video call to any of your contact, you might get the similarity between this two phone if you concern the specification but as it comes to internet speed Iphone is quite better than the HTC.

According to me you should first make sure that which kind of mobile you want because the specification that you have mentioned is not enough, but as answer to your question I would suggest you to have a Iphone only rather than the another one, but if you look at the other mobile phone as well there are Motorola Droid that you have for yourself, after that From the Nokia you can have N9 as well, but I am not sure as this mobile is launched or not.

HTC is also best no doubt but the thing is like you are comparing it with the Apple product and that doesn’t make any sense, so same as the above user I would suggest you the same thing, but remember one thing there are certain limitations as well with the apple’s mobile, as you can not transfer the files through Bluetooth, after that even for transferring the files from PC to mobile you need to have ITunes, without that you cannot transfer it.