Thread: Video Streaming on Tversity and Touchpad

Video Streaming on Tversity and Touchpad

Last month I buy this HP touchpad and then I install the Tversity on to it. This is the Free version web software that help to Play your entire media collection on TV and mobile. Now I want to do the video streaming on this Tversity and Touchpad. I use DLNA Tv and not it did not work. But I just read some article that mention the will be make problem of the video streaming. I need to solve this problem. Any type of help will be appreciated.

Re: Video Streaming on Tversity and Touchpad

if TVersity currently supports video streaming on the touchpad, then you need to just use the latest firmware. This will be work and in the result, it will be solve the problem present on this software. The video format still needs to be its own special settings of video file will be help to do this task. if tversity added that to the next build then, this will be solve the problem of the problem on this software.

I think you need the Pro version for idevice / webOS to work. This will be support the TVersity software to do this video streaming on this Hp touchpad. The Touchpad's local video player will only play mp4 or m4v videos. The TVersity will be providing the facility to do this task. Then use this and it will be solve the problem of this video streaming. This will be help to solve the problem and the application capable to do this task.

I also noticed that some videos would not be capable to perform this video streaming. You need to just do this task, using the inbuilt function of the Tversity on the Touchpad. You need to run TVersity here on this touchpad and it will be work to solve the problem. i think streaming is great and works fine with touchpad. This is the best and it will be solve the problem and it will not give any problem.

You need to just do the install TVersity on a touchpad. Then just select the UPnP A/V or DLNA devices - TVersity on this and then automatically discovered and use it for this task. You need to just a web browser and media player. This is the best way that help to point browser to the PC running TVersity software. Then do the navigation on the touchpad library. After doing this task you need to play anything you want using this facility. TVersity will be compose this facility.

TVersity running inside the Safari browser on the touchpad will also able to do this task without any kind of problem. Hence I also suggest you that use the safari mobile browser and then do the necessary task onto this. It will be oslve your problem of the touchpad. If you miss something on it then just do the manual help. This si the best and it will be solve the problem by providing the correct information.