Thread: GChat not working in the Messaging App on HP touchpad

GChat not working in the Messaging App on HP touchpad

I bought this HP touchpad in the last month and now I want to solve the problem existing on this touchpad. The problem is to be when I try to use the Gchat in the messaging app then it will be not able to login as a longer time. This is the most critical problem in my touchpad. I need to remove such kind of problem in any way. Any type of suggestion or thoughts for solving this problem will be appreciated.

Re: GChat not working in the Messaging App on HP touchpad

Before doing anything on this messaging application of the HP touchpad, I just mention that first check that the same thing has been happen on the yahoo messenger or not. If this is not happen on the yahoo messenger, then the problem is being related to your Google chat profile. For solving this problem you need to make new profile on this Google chat. It will be solving your problem. This will be solving the problem.

Before doing any think installation or the other things you need to check that internet connection of the touchpad will be work longer or not. Sometimes, it happen that this will be make problem and we consider that the problem present on the installed application. Hence you need to try to use the internet connection continually. If something wrong or connection is broken, then you necessary to fix this problem.

If I faced such kind of problem in my touchpad, then I used the simple technique to solve this problem. This is the very simple technique and it works if any application of the firmware is being not work correctly. The technique is to be the reset the setting of the touchpad. The setting menu of the touvhpad will be show this factory reset option. You need to use this option and it really work to solve the problem of application by restoring its setting.

I also faced the similar kind of problem in my touchpad. Then I suggest you to just use the basic strategy instead of using any unnecessary thing on this application. Hence you need to just try to update this application using the online update setting option. This will be work and it solve the problem of the application. I also faced this problem and I got success after doing this task on my touchpad.

If this is the problem related to the application present on this messaging application, then you need to fix the problem exist on this application. This type of application problem can only solve using the reinstall strategy. Hence, you need to uninstall this application from the touchpad and then reboot this touchpad. Then again install this application on this touchpad. This is the best and it will be solve your problem.

Few other solutions also available and it help to solve the messaging application problem. This is the just put this GChat account in offline mode for some period of time. In this technique it will be reset the setting of the application by using the offline mode of this application. Installing the patch of this GChat is being also the very good solution to remove the trouble exist on this touchpad. Then use it and solve the problem.