Thread: Speaker cracked HP Touchpad case

Speaker cracked HP Touchpad case

I buy new HP touchpad since last two month. Now I realize that this HP touchpad case is cracked because of speaker. I was wondering if somebody was provide me good information that help to solve this case cracked problem. I really need the special solution that will be help to solve this provlem. The reason behind that is to be this is my third touchpad case and after this I don’t want to change this case. Thanks in advance.

Re: Speaker cracked HP Touchpad case

If this is the complicated problem for your prospective, then you need to just check that the sound quality of this touchpad. Most of the time, the sound level of the touchpad will be shows some problem and hence this will be the most critical thing happen on this touchpad. If I faced the similar kind of problem in my touchpad, then first I try to reset the setting of the media player present on this touchpad. This will be work to solve this problem.

This kind of problem happen in the touchpad, and the reason behind that is to be the user will not carefully handle the touchpad. This is to be the most problematic if the problem is not been related to the software. Then you need to just prepare the things of how to handle this touchpad. This is the true case that most of the time; user doesn’t take care of this thing. Then you need to just check the proper way to handle this touchpad. This will be solving your problem.

I hope not either many users will face the same kind of problem. You need to first check the manual of the touchpad. This user guide manual will be providing the better way to solve the existing problem of the touchpad. The Frequently Asked Question of the manual will be provide the information to solve this problem. In the result, it might be possible that the problem is been solved using this FAQ section of the manual.

The other way to just solve this problem is that check the speaker as well as the quality of the touchpad case. This will be help to you for fix the problem. This is the some of the abnormal things that will be help to solve the problem. Then I suggest you to just try this type of solution. In that try to check the quality of this both devices and in the result, it will be solve the problem of this touchpad case.