Thread: How to see online TV with Samsung Nexus ?

How to see online TV with Samsung Nexus ?

Hi, I have a Samsung nexus and I used to play videos on that from youtube and as well as from another websites as well, so I was thinking that is it possible to see TV as well on the phone I have? And If yes then I would like to know how we can do that, and what are the settings needed for that, is there any extra charges included for these service, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to see online TV with Samsung Nexus ?

Yeah off course you can watch TV as well, because as you have mentioned you also watches the videos also, but let me tell you that for that you need to have a very good internet connection, because while seeing the videos on the youtube doesn’t need that much bandwidth rather if you compare to watching TV it needs continues streaming, so if you don’t have a good plan that you may not be able to watch it, or it would play very slowly, and which is worthless actually.

Well, I have the same opinion as the above user, but let me inform you that it just not only needs a internet setting but along with that you need to have a streaming setting as well in your mobile, so if you know how to do that you can do it on your own, but if you don’t know how to do that you can simply request it from the operator that you are using. And as you contact them they will send you the settings appropriate for the mobile that you have, all you have to do is to save them and you are ready to go.

you can use the default browser for seeing the TV as well as there are too many application also which is actually meant for this purpose only, and they have very good features with the Existing channels also, among them and know to me is the Mobile TV Elite Software, you can try this for sure. And the most important thing is like you can use this software with any of the device, not necessary to use it with the one you have only.

I am not sure about this, but have heard about too many websites who offers the facility to watch above 100 channels on the mobile for free of cost, so first of all you need to search any such sites and then you can see the TV as well, and as the above user mentioned you should always make use of any such application only, because through that you won’t have to search about the channels often, and you can always have them as you open the application, you can save them as well.

Very importantly, you should make sure for at least once before seeing the video as you have flash lite install on your device, otherwise its quite worthless though you have very good application on your device, so check whether you have that application or not, and if suppose you don’t have any you can download it from the adobe’s official website, or from the respective website of your mobile as well.