Thread: Where can i get flash lite 4 for Nokia C7 ?

Where can i get flash lite 4 for Nokia C7 ?

Hi, I have a Nokia c7 and as far as I know there is a flash lite is preinstalled in the phone, isn’t It ? because whenever I try to play any videos through the mobile, it gives me error with the message for installing latest version of the flash lite in the mobile, and when I click to install the flash lite it just keep loading the page for several minutes, but nothing happens ahead this. So I am confused that how can I play the videos now, rather please tell me from where can I get the flash lite for my mobile?

Re: Where can i get flash lite 4 for Nokia C7 ?

Yeah you are right as the flash lite is already being installed in your mobile, but I am not getting why you are having the problem loading the videos, do you have the faster internet connection, because while loading any such content on the phone we must have to have a good internet connection or else it would not load the videos, or any flash content. And might be this is not the error because of the flash, so you need to look after this.

Have you ever installed it in the mobile again? because the mobile that you have has preinstalled flash lite and that’s the newer version even. So if you have installed another with this, so this may causing the problem, rather always remember that you cannot install any such software with the existing one, so if you have done anything with this, you’ll not get it work rather you need to uninstall that and install it again.

If you have downloaded that to your mobile you can simply install it, but if you are looking to download it them I would like to suggest you that you should try to get it from the official website of the adobe as they have specially launched this software for the sake of Nokia user. So first of all you need to give the information about the phone such as the name or the model number and after that you’ll get the software from there only.

I am agree with the above user as you can get that software from there also, but if suppose didn’t found the software there you can have option to get it from the Nokia website, because some time it happens as the adobe doesn’t put all the software to its website, so some of them are directly redirected to the nokia’s site only, so you can have both of the option, but initially you should start form the Nokia’s site only.

I think if you still having the problem with the flash lite I would suggest you that you should try to update the firmware because this will help you more efficiently, as first of all you’ll get the latest software and along with that no need to bother about this software as well, because this would be preinstalled along with the new firmware. So that would be the best option according to me no need to roam here and there.

You can simply update the firmware of your software, but if suppose your phone has the warranty period remaining, you can simply contact the service center also for the same, because I have heard that if we manually do this, it will void the warranty as well, so though you know how to do that I would suggest you to visit the service center only.