Thread: HTC Sensation- Heat from the base of the phone

HTC Sensation- Heat from the base of the phone

I have been I use my phone for a couple of hours to listen to music and do some surfing while bored at work. Temperature was 44 degrees and I was not connected load. Is this standard? Heat seem to come from the underneath of the phone .I had some scorching phone, but this is absurd - HTC really needs to sort this out before our phones excuse the pun burn! The temperatures have reached their phones? I do not desire to turn off the phone's display all time you make use of it for a while just to cool the damn thing down.

Re: HTC Sensation- Heat from the base of the phone

Unruffled! is the man that I am using the Android community application and is not exactly what you tell where you are unless you navigate to the spot. Also, do not ask me why and how I got here I just saw an interesting one decided to add my two senses. There was a sentiment and shit on top of me within 4 hours. Do you have a second one after 3 days it getting horrible day by day.

Mine today was 44, but that was my fault. I always take the case when loading and forgot about it. So was using this. For reducing the heat dissipation. Removed as soon as the event was reduced to 38.So we recommend that if you have a case on the phone and you see or feel it is too hot, remove the case. I wouldn't want to articulate its normal on the other hand

Am I being too simple here or is it just the fact that technology in both phones and it is obvious that it is heated? I thought this is the norm for today's mobile and without sticking a fan in the back there's nothing you can do? Can we compare this with a PC? What temperature is running on the processors on a PC, and there is a boundary before it takes or not?

I imagine the mine has about 110deg. (Around 44.5C). This is ludicrous, for the reason that I think it only happens when I play a game of 20 minutes. As surfing the web reaches about 107 times. but I am beyond my two-week period remorse for what I cannot return / exchange the phone from T-Mobile, I do not know what to do, as some populace speak this is standard for a dual core nevertheless not everyone has these overheating troubles.

For me, the phone just gets very hot when I'm doing three things, like grabbing the battery at the same time as talking on the phone while playing the battle of home runs in 3D and charge the phone. when I'm on the phone and play battle of homers and charging the phone, the phone remains the loss of a charge because the other two things that pigs are going great after about thirty minutes or so begins to be his hot. another how hot is if I'm playing battle of home runs and then I stop and just let the phone on hold is heated hot enough. I returned from leave the phone sitting there for twenty minutes or so and the phone was definitely hot. So I guess they do not run too many applications while consuming the battery.

There are two holes in the back of the phone toward the bottom, below write the 'HTC Sense. I looked in the Human Development Department of my son and he does not have these. I had to use my phone as a modem on vacation this week and, as a Sat Nav and the temperature rose to 44 SDRs.Volume for now, if the vents are there for some kind of cooling mechanism. Indeed, if the holes are vents and no one knows what is really for, I would be very grateful!