Thread: Need help regarding Alarm, Auto Keylock, and Outgoing SMS in Nokia X3-02

Need help regarding Alarm, Auto Keylock, and Outgoing SMS in Nokia X3-02

Hey people, this is my very first Nokia mobile phone, the Nokia X3-02 which I got from grey market. Generally the mobile phone is working very good but as it’s a new thing for me, I am finding it little difficult at present to understand how to change few things in it. So, generally I am looking out some help regarding my few doubt related to the Nokia X3-02 cellphone. I wanted to know whether it is possible to set up multiple Alarm in this particular mobile phone or is it limited to only single Alarm? Also can anyone tell me how I can turn off the message sent tone in my device?

Re: Need help regarding Alarm, Auto Keylock, and Outgoing SMS in Nokia X3-02

I am not sure about the issue but I feel that you will be able to add multiple Alram in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. I also find the Nokia Mobile phones little complicated to use as I never had one with me. But I feel that you can get proper help about the issue on the manual of the Nokia X3-02 cellphone or on the user Guide which came along with the device when you had purchased it. So, search for the following manual for your device and take necessary help from it.

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate the help. But in my original post I had mentioned that I purchased the device from the grey market, so I was not provided with any manual or any kind of user guide when I purchased the Nokia X3-02 cellphone. So, it will be very kind if someone tells me where exactly I can find this manual for my device or what other solution should I perform which would help me get rid of the following issue. Also I wanted to know, how I can turn off the automatic key-lock feature that is enabled in my phone. Suggestions will be appreciated like always.

You can find the PDF file of the manual or the user guide of your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone on Internet. The best place would be the official website of Nokia mobile phone. So, I will recommend you to visit the official website of Nokia and search for your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and visit the result link. Here in download and support link you can find the manual ot the user guide for your mobile phone or any other Nokia device as well.

You can take necessary help from the Staff members of any Nokia Store or the Nokia Care Centre in regards to your issues and get your doubts cleared and your problems fixed. If any such options are available to disable the auto lock feature, or to disable the Sent message warning tones or in order to enable multiple Alarms, then it would be generally present in the Settings > Phone options only.

I am not sure about this but I strongly feel that there is no option available in the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone to activate multiple Alarms in it. Unfortunately the device is limited to only single Alarm feature in it. And about the setting to change the timing of the Key-lock in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. I feel that the following feature will be present in the device as early cellphones launched by Nokia had this feature.

Multiple Alarms is not possible in Nokia X3-02 and neither is the feature to change the key-Lock timing of your cellphone. I did not find anything related to this topic in Settings section of the device, so most probably these features are missing from the mobile phone. And talking about the option to disable the send message tone or the warning tones, this feature is available and you can bring the necessary changes in your Profile personalization section.