Thread: Unable to play Divx Player mobile 1.00 on Nokia E72

Unable to play Divx Player mobile 1.00 on Nokia E72

I am having Nokia E72 from past couple of days. I have installed DivX player 1.00 on the phone of mine and I have found that it did not seems to be running on the phone of mine and it is not working or not. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Divx Player mobile 1.00 on Nokia E72

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the movie file which you are supposed to play on the phone of yours. I think the codec which you are using might be XVID and you are trying to play the movie with the DivX playback. So you should try to play the movie with the other file format and see whether you are getting any issue or not. I think the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I recommend that you should simply use the DivX converter so that you can convert the video file with the mobile profile which you are having. There are many DivX converter on the internet which you should download the same and make use of it. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter of yours after installing the DivX converter .

In order to fix the matter of yours I recommend that you should simply uninstall the DivX Mobile player from the mobile of yours and then you reinstall the same on the device of yours. if the reinstalling the software is not working for you then you should simply install the previous version of the DivX mobile player on the mobile which you are using. Once you have done the same let me know about the result which I have mentioned over here.

I think there is an issue with the Firmware which you have installed on the device of yours. I mean the firmware which you have installed on the device of yours might be not having support for the DivX mobile player. I recommend that you should simply get the latest version of the firmware and install the same on the device of yours. make sure that you have back up the data from the phone memory before the firmware upgrade.

I am not sure but the thing which you have mentioned over here is happening due to bug issue. It is impossible to fix the bug issue on the forums. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the software and file a bug report to them. Well you should provide the information regarding the problem which you are getting and the system configuration of the problem of yours. the developer of the software would work on the same and release the patch which you should install on the computer.