Thread: Nokia X1-01 Restarts while calling and sending message

Nokia X1-01 Restarts while calling and sending message

I have purchased a new Nokia X1-01. Instead of being happy I am very disappointed with my handset. My trouble is that my Nokia X1-01 restarts when I try to make a phone call or send message. I am facing the same from the day one. There is no network problem because I tried using with different Sim cards. What to do next?

Re: Nokia X1-01 Restarts while calling and sending message

You seem to have very serious issue with your nokia Nokia X1-01. I think you must have installed some third party application which is causing your Nokia X1-01 to restart. It must have crashed your other useful application. I recommend you to remove it as soon as possible so that it does not damage you handset more. I hope my solution help you.

According to me you must do hard reset to remove such unwanted application or firmware completely. I agree with the fact that this third party application causes such damage. This unnecessary restarts are the symptoms for your Nokia X1-01 to damage more. You can perform reset and for reset instruction you can visit the official website of nokia. This will help you for sure and it wont be repeated further.

I think there is some major issue with your device. Visit the Nokia care as soon as possible. I am suggesting you to visit Nokia care because its an hardware issue. As you have mentioned in your post that your mobile is new than there is possibility that you Nokia X1-01 may be replace with a new one. Take the invoice with for better and smooth assistance. The Nokia care will provide all possible help to you. This process may take some time but it will be solved once and for all.

Even I think the same that you should visit the vendor or the manufacturer soon. This kind of issues and threats can be solved by the Nokia care only. Note that you don’t try weird things on your mobile because you may damage your mobile more. There may be chances that you Nokia X1-01 will be damaged forever. To avoid that don’t try weird things on your device.