Thread: Unable to install Divx Mobile Player on N73

Unable to install Divx Mobile Player on N73

I tried to do this DIVX for Mobile player install on the N73 cell phone. This will be work and it will be goes failure. This is the installation process and it will be goes fails with the message "installation of DivXPlayer.sis not supported". This is to be goes failure and it will be need some special task to solve this problem. If anyone having same problem on this phone then suggest your own thoughts. Any type of suggestion or thoughts will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to install Divx Mobile Player on N73

You need to run a divx video on the Nokia cell phone. The default real player doesn’t play that video buit the compatible downloaded Divx player will be able to do this play video file on the system. If it gives error message “Player Expired” , then you need to press ok and open the official site of mobile.divx. Then just use the latest version and install it onto the mobile phone. This will be working in most of the time and in the result he player in install on the mobile phone.

The error message in this installation has been occur when DMP fails. This will be allocating sufficient phone memory during startup. You need to try to closing all the running applications of the mobile phone and restart it with the DMP. Then just use the download and install strategy. This will be help to solve the problem for solving this problem. Then use this strategy and solve the problem of the installation.

The same downloaded DivX mobile and installed it onto the Nokia cell phone I done. At this moment, the software will be work without any problem. The installation process will be gives the problem only if the user will not follow the correct way to do the installation of the DMP software. The manual will be providing the correct information to do this installation task on the nokia phone. then solve this problem using this help.

Hey, i also use this nokia n95 cell phone and then I try to install the DMP player on it. i have already installed the latest version of the DMP but it will be gives the problem on the mobile phone. The divx player its shown player expired. Then I just use the basic way to do the reinstall task on this cell phone. This will be work and in the result, it will be solve the mobile player problem onto this Nokia phone. Then do this in your cell phone and solve problem.

i have successfully downloaded the divx player on my Nokia e63. I think this is the same installation process on the both the Nokia cell phone. It works when the install is to be happen on the phone memory. Then you need to just use this and it will be necessary to just do this videos drag when playing. The previous version also work well on the both the nokia cell phone if it is to be installed properly.