Thread: How to get movies to the HP touchpad ?

How to get movies to the HP touchpad ?

Hi, I own a very good touchpad from the HP and after some days I am going to my cousins place and for that I am planning to keep some of the movies in my touchpad, so I want to know how can I keep it in it? Because I have the movies in the either DVD and some movies in the external hard drive, so how can I get them to my touchpad easily, because the major reason is like I don’t want to carry them wherever I go, so how can I put them together? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to get movies to the HP touchpad ?

See there are too many technique through which you can keep them in to your touchpad, but do you have any cable or not? because you need that cable for sure, without that you’ll not be able to transfer the content. And if you have that, then easily you can connect the touch pad and then transfer them to your device, and you can keep that cord with you, as you can transfer them again to your cousins machine and can connect to the HDTV as well for watching it.

Yeah I have the same opinion as the above user, but for the movies that are in the DVD you can carry them wherever you are going, but I am wondering why you don’t want to carry them as that is the best way to carry them rather them keeping it first of all in the touch pad and then carry them? Or you can have another option as you can simply transfer all the movies to any USB flash drive as well, and then keep it with you.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, I know this may seems the stupid question, but the thing is like I don’t have the cable as well through which I can connect my touchpad to the my PC. So is there any more ways through which I can transfer the movies in my touchpad? Or with no other option I need to carry all the DVD as well with my touchpad? And some of the movies are in the format which is not supported by the touchpad as well, so what about those movies?

As mentioned by the above user you can carry them to any external device such as USB flash drive as well, but if you don’t have any then it’s quiet difficult I would say, but for the time being if you are able to manage the cable you can transfer all those movies as well in the touch-pad and then download the player for playing those files, you can have another option as you can simply download the movie from the touch-pad and no need to transfer it even in the touch-pad.