Thread: How to synchronize videos in HP touchpad

How to synchronize videos in HP touchpad

I have recently purchased the HP touchpad and I think that it is having the operating system of web I am totally enjoying the touchpad but there is the problem in the touchpad that is I am missing something in the HP touchpad. But I want to get the video from the computer in the touchpad. I have transferred the video but it was not able to get the videos and I have not found the videos. So do I need the program to solve the specific program? Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving the suggestions.

Re: How to synchronize videos in HP touchpad

While I have not understood the problem that you are suffering from I want more details about what type of the video format do you have and I think that the default player is playing the certain codec’s and please let me know that what is the format of the video. If you are having the avi; divx then I think that you need to probably change then and I think that you have to change then to .mp4 with H.264 codec and I think that there are lot of free converters that are available on Google I think that you should download the converter and after that you have to change the format and then you have to covert then and then see whether it is playing or not. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I personally have this problem that is I myself use the handbrake to encode the videos. And I think that the touchpad’s is having the video application that is very crappy and I think that this is mixed with the photo application and with the videos and I think that it is not having the titles and it is underneath them. And I think that the touchpad is also not having the preview thumbnails of the video application. And I think that the music application is also great but in this case the video applications are not so great. And I think that you have to change the format of the video and after that you have to see the videos.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and the suggestions but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you should put the videos in the palm folder that means the 100 palm folder and I think that I was also having the same problem so I solved it by putting the file in the directory and after that I moved it to the palm folder and then you have to move it to the folder and then you have to work on that I hope that this will help you to see the videos in the HP touchpad.

I would like to recommend you that I think that the problem is with the format of the video I think that you have to change the format I think that the avi. Is called as the video container and I think that the codec could be anything and I think that the divx is a form of mp4. I think that you have to change the file extension and I think that change it to mp4 or m4v and see if the Touchpad can find it and decode it. I am using the winff for conversion of the video. I think that the ffmpeg supported formats than anything else. I am hoping to solve the problem.

I was also having the same problem but I solved the problem by just converting the videos to the Handbrake to mp4 (with ffmpeg) and h.264 and now I was not having the problem. And after that you have to copy the file over the .mov and after that you have to show this up. And as it is suggested that you have to copy and after that you have to just see that it is empty icon and it is with it. And after that I was able to copy the mp4 and after that I have converted the file using the handbrake converter. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on i think that you should use the total video converter to convert the videos i think that the avi format and the mp4 format is not played in the HP touch pad and i think that you have to convert it to ffmpeg and h.264 and i think that this will work on the HP touchpad