Thread: Backlit keyboard not working with Nokia E6

Backlit keyboard not working with Nokia E6

I have set the brightness of the phone to minimum actually it is at the level 2. My problem is that the backlit keyboard is not working with that. I don’t know that what the reason is for this. I have searched for this on google but not found something that could help me. So I am starting this question over here so that someone of you can provide me some solution for this. Please let me know any possible solution for this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for replying.

Re: Backlit keyboard not working with Nokia E6

This seems that the problem is with the firmware that you are using with the phone and because of that you are getting such problem. If the firmware that you are using is outdated then it will be possible that you see such issues. You should search for the latest firmware for your phone and then install that on your phone. There are many of the similar issues where installing the updated firmware resolves the problem and so I wish that it will do the same for you. If this does not help you to solve the problem then please let me know that in your nest post.

I think that the keyboard that you are using is having some problem with it and so it is not working with the phone. So either you can try by testing the phone with some other keyboard or keyboard with some other unit of the Nokia E6. This will ensure that if the problem is with the keyboard of with the phone. Once you know that the problem is with the phone or the keyboard then this will be easier for you to get solution for the problem.

I think that this phone is not tested properly before release. This seems that they have just tested in-house and all the issues in that are not resolved properly. Most of the people prefer Nokia for the trust, for the quality and if they are going to continue with the issue in this way then they will surely going to lose their customer as many of them have already started to move on to other brands with less price and enhanced features.

What you can try to do is, just put the brightness level to 1 or 2 and after that make use of the Nokia E6 phone in the dark environment to see if that is working or not. I cannot say it for sure that this is going to work but you can surely try this and check if it helps you. I am having doubt because I don’t have that model with me but when I asked one of my friends then he told me to do that. I wish that it will help you.

In the event that you discharge newfangled telephone on the business sector and depending on if you are such association as Nokia it shouldn't has such a large number of-so conspicuous-bugs like E6 does. I would not joke about this is just electronic gadget and some minor issues are superbly typical, but those like "this symbol is awfully ugly" or "this menu could work preferred if put on the alternate side of screen". Surely it is not that kind which we all are encountering. I don't give a hoot for W7 think me; I has acquired symbian apparatus for an explanation and I need it works fittingly, without any bothering bugs.