Thread: Cannot locate windows live in Nokia E71

Cannot locate windows live in Nokia E71

I have recently performed the full reset to my Nokia E71. All the things are working well after this but the only problem I am having with that is, I am not able to locate 'windows live' application. I have also gone through the download folder but it was also not there. So, I am posting this over here so that someone could tell me that how this can be installed again. Earlier to doing the reset, it was working well. I know that I have done a mistake by doing the full reset but now please help me to cure this.

Re: Cannot locate windows live in Nokia E71

I am also having the Nokia E71 and in my case the window live application is there in the folder named as "Installation" which you will get in the Main menu (provided you have not moves that to some other location). So I want you to check for this in the "Installation" folder and see if this is in that folder. If that is there then you can move that to whatever location you want. I hope that you will get that.

Thank you for the reply, this was at the same folder as you told as "Installation" but when I reinstalled this then I am not able to get that from the folder. I am also not able to get the actual file for the installation. I thought that this is the section of the firmware similar to the Nokia Maps but I was wrong. Now I really need your suggestion to get it resolved. Please help as I have already tried with all the solutions that know to get it solved.

If you wish to get that back again then you will have to Download dep.sisx as well as windowslive.sis from the internet and after that install the dep.sisx. Once you are done with the installation of that then you will have to install the WindowsLive.SIS. I have recently updated Windows Live Messeger Mobile and that is running without any problem. If you use the new version of that then you will have to put the photos on the msn messenger. It is free to download the Windows Live Messenger Mobile. I hope this will help you.

It may be possible that the window live messenger for symbian is corrupted or affected with the virus. So what you can do is make use of some other messenger. If you go to the OVI store then you will get that there are many other free messengers available and you can download from that and there are many which is able to support the Windows live. So search and install any of those which is convenient for you.

The most excellent way for this will be to contact the Nokia care and ask them about this. They will tell you that what the mistake that you have done with that is and how you can resolve that problem. They are best in their product and they only can answer you the solution for this. So do it at the first to get it solved soon.