Thread: Download Nokia E6 themes

Download Nokia E6 themes

I am sing the Nokia E6 which is very good phone to use. Problem is that, I have lost my default theme from my phone while doing the Factory reset. Now I want that theme to be back in my phone. I have no idea that how I can get it done. Please tell me some way by which this problem can be solved. I have tried to resolve that in many ways but it was not helpful. I will really appreciate if someone can help me with the suggestion.

Re: Download Nokia E6 themes

I think that you will have to do the reinstallation of the firmware that you are having currently on your phone. Just go to the Nokia website and from there just do the update for the firmware. This will be the best way that I can recommend you and there are more chances that this will solve the problem that you are facing. So do this and let us know if that can solve the problem that you are facing. Good Luck!!!

I don’t think that doing the Factory reset will remove the themes from your phone. This is the part of the Firmware and cannot be removed from Factory reset. You can go to the settings > Themes > General and there you will get that theme. Just apply that and it will be done. Even I did the hard reset to my phone but that does not cause any of the issues like this. So there might be some other reason for this and not the factory reset.

In the Nokia E5, if you are changing the theme and after that jyou again come back to the original theme then you are going to lose definite components like color and additional things similar to a few icons. All these missing things will come back to the phone again after a simple restart to your phone. So change the theme and restart the phone and see if you are getting the original theme back on your Nokia E6.

The best thing that you can do is to contact the nokia and ask them about the problem. They will tell you the way by which this will be resolved. Your phone might require to do the hard reset and that can cure the issue. This will also be done by the nokia people if it is required. So simply make a contact with them and ask them regarding the problem. I hope that this issue will be resolved soon. Thank you.

Upgrading to the latest firmware will resolve the issue that you are facing with that. All you have to do is looking for the version of the firmware that you are having on your phone and search for the updated version that is available on internet. If you found that there is available updated version of the firmware then just install that on your computer and that will surely resolves the problem for you.