Thread: Cannot Sync Hotmail sub-folders in Nokia E6

Cannot Sync Hotmail sub-folders in Nokia E6

Previously I was having the Nokia E72 that I was capable to sync preferred Hotmail account sub-folders and I can get them listed below inbox and I was able to shift the emails as of the inbox. Now recently I have purchased the Nokia E6 and the main reason that I get this phone is the better memory. I have setup the emails and I am getting the in 5 mins but it is not providing me option to sync Hotmail sub-folders. Can you tell me the method to sync Hotmail sub-folders for the Nokia E6?

Re: Cannot Sync Hotmail sub-folders in Nokia E6

I think that you are getting the emails but not able to open that. Anyway, if you are simply not receiving the emails then all you have to do is delete the mailbox(es) and again start again with accepting the terms & conditions and after that just go through the simple onscreen instruction and after that you will be able to sync the frequency. So do this and let us know that if this is able to solve the problem for you.

You can go for resetting the setting of the phone to the default and see if that works. Just go to the settings section of your phone and then select the Factory reset from there. As you click on that ten it will ask you for the security code. The default code for this is “12345”. So enter that and then press OK. But this will only work if you have not changes the security code for this and if you have changes that then enter the changed one in that. After completion of the process your phone will rebooted and problem will be resolved.

I would like to tell you that corporate synchronization default client cannot hold up subfolder within the inbox. If you want then you can go for the third party application that will help you to sync the email. But as far as possible then try to avoid using the third party application but you are not getting any solution for this then you can go for this and see of this solves the issue.

If you are getting such issues with your phone then the best things that you can do is contact the Nokia and ask them for the issue. They will help you to resolve the problem. Other than this, it can be the problem with the service provider of which you are using the SIM card. So you can also contact with them and ask them about this. If the issue is from their side then they will tell you the way to get it resolved.