Thread: Strange icon appearing in my Nokia X3-02

Strange icon appearing in my Nokia X3-02

Hey guys please help me in solving the issue. From yesterday I am receiving an unknown icon/symbol in my Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. There was no such icon available in my device in past, but started appearing only form yesterday. I don’t remember doing any changes in the settings of my mobile phone which might have caused this issue. Please help me in clarifying my doubt related to the following icon which is appearing in my Nokia X3-02 device. Below is the icon I am talking about.

Re: Strange icon appearing in my Nokia X3-02

I am not sure about what actually the following icon is, but I know where you can find an answer to your asked query. You should use the manual or the user guide which came along with your mobile phone. Search for the following icon in the user guide and you will be getting the exact answer which you are looking for. I can’t guarantee and say that you will be finding the needed answer by it is worth trying.

Thanks for the reply, friend. I searched for the manual, but I m unable to find one at my place. Actually, recently I got shifted to my new place so I don’t remember where I have miss-placed the following manuals or the user guide which came along with my Nokia X3-02 device. So, can anyone tell me where exactly I can find the following manual or help where I can find what this icon actually is.

You should visit the official website of Nokia and search for more help on the following website. You can also search for the needed Manuals and the user guide for your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone on Internet or on the official website of Nokia mobiles and download the PDF file from these link locations. You can directly search for any information on this PDF file. You can also take hard copy print out of the following PDF file.

The icon which is visible in the shared image is of voice mailbox. You might have received a voice mail from some of your friends or any other contacts in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and you might have not yet read/heard the following voice mail. That is why the icon of received voice mail is popping in the Notification area of your Nokia mobile phone. Attend the voice mail and you will see the icon to be disappearing.