Thread: Cannot get email notification in nokia E6

Cannot get email notification in nokia E6

Normally in my nokia E6 whenever I get and message or any email at that time I get notification sign on the notification are and I also get notification light in my nokia E6. From last few days I am not getting this on my mobile I down know what went wrong and I have not yet changed any settings in my mobile as I don’t know much more about it and that is why I need help. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot get email notification in nokia E6

In your nokia E6 you must be having some setting regarding the notification lights and I think somehow you have turned off the notification option and I think that is why you are facing this problem. First you have to check that whether your notification option is enabled or not. If that option is nit enabled then you have to first enable it and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

If you don’t know where to find the notification option then I will help you with it. As I don’t have this mobile so I am not sure about this but I am also a nokia user so you can try these steps to fix this. In your mobile you have to go to e main menu and after that you have to select the tools option and after that you will see the option for general and after that you have to select the Personalization option and after that you will see the option for the Notification light option now you have to enable that.

I have searched on the internet about your problems and after searching n so many websites I have came to know that nokia E6 does not allow to set notification light for email. Now after reading that I would like to tell you that right now you may be not get notification light option for your email but may be in next update you will get the option to set the notification light for you emails also.

After watching your above replies I have go to the setting and after that I have also find the Notification light option in my mobile but I didn’t find any option related to notifications lights. I have also tried to search that option in user guide of the nokia E6 but in that user guide also I am not able to search anything and now I am also facing one new problem whenever I get any miscall or message at that time my nokia E6 is not showing any notification on my screen also.

I have gone through your notification related problem and I think you should first try to solve this problem by turning odd the mobile completely and after that pull out the battery and after some time you have to insert the battery again in your mobile and then check whether same problem is coming or not . if you get the same problem then try to solve this issue by resetting your mobile. Hopefully you will be able to solve this issue as soon as possible.

As you have said that I can solve this email notification problem in my Nokia E6 by resetting the device. After reading your post I have tried to solve this issue by doing restore factory setting in my mobile and after doing that when I checked my nokia E6 at that time I was getting the miscall notification properly. Now my mobile is working fine and I hope we will get email notification in next update.