Thread: Internet Radio app won’t work in Nokia X3-02

Internet Radio app won’t work in Nokia X3-02

Hey guys, I am using Nokia X3-02 cellphone from last one month now. It has been a very good performer until now and I am just hoping it does the same in coming future as well. Yesterday night I downloaded an app called Internet radio in my mobile phone. I downloaded the app from the Nokia OVI store. But when I tried using the following app, I was unable to do so. The application is not playing any radio station. After making some noise, it would send me message that “Sound Device not available”. Does anyone know what might be causing the problem? Please help.

Re: Internet Radio app won’t work in Nokia X3-02

I feel that you might have not installed the Internet Radio file properly in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. So I will recommend you to visit the official website of OVI Store and search for the Internet Radio app. You will find paid as well as free version of the following app. Download the app in your mobile phone and install it. Make sure that you are letting the installation process get completed.

The problem might also occur if you have installed the free version of the following Internet Radio application in your mobile phone. I am not sure about this but it can be possible, that the free version of the app might be missing some of the feature which you are looking for in the app. So, in this case, I will suggest you to go for some other application which works similar to the Internet Radio. Once you find one such app, download and install it in your mobile phone and check whether this is working or not.

There is a high possibility that the problem might occur, if the place where you are trying to access Internet Radio does not have proper network signal then you will surely won’t be able to use the following Internet Radio or any other app similar to it. So, you should make sure that you are receiving full signal in the area where you are trying to use the app and hear the radio through Internet. Please go to some place where there is full network.

I think the Internet Radio app is working on the Internet Service the data plan which is activated in your mobile phone or the WIFI network which you are using to access the Internet service. SO, in this case, you should make sure that you have activated the data plan service in your device. In order to do so, contact your service provider and get the necessary settings installed in your device. Also if your are using the WIFI network inorder to access Internet Radio, then make sure that you have established connection between your mobile phone and the WIFI network

I am using the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone, and the Internet Radio seems to be working very well in my device. I feel that you cellphone’s firmware might be old and that is why it is showing some error which using few applications in it. SO, I will suggest you to make sure that you have updated the firmware of your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. You will be requiring Nokia OVI Suite inorder to do so. Install the following OVI Suite in your computer system and establish connection between your mobile phone and the OVI Suite.

Hey dude, I also faced the same issue but with my another mobile phone and I fixed it out by performing this particular action in my Nokia device. I am not sure whether the action will be similar in your Nokia phone also, but you will surely be getting a general idea where you will be required to bring the changes. Go to your profile, click on personalize option and scroll down until you find the Application tones option. Switch it On and save the changed settings in your profile. Noe start the Internet Radio and enjoy the music.