Thread: HTC Sensation-Not able to upload photo via Picasa

HTC Sensation-Not able to upload photo via Picasa

Does anyone else have a problem with Picasa? Upload photos when I get only 75% of the picture then say completed .Is there anyone else with this issue? Second problem: When I try to make a phone call and ask me voice without Google, sometimes after making my selection continually opens itself. I will return to select another number and themes are gone, but when I go back to that original number that was trying to get.

Re: HTC Sensation-Not able to upload photo via Picasa

Picaso I'm having troubles, other than a diminutive dissimilar than you. I contain two Gmail accounts and no more than sync contacts and Picasso designed for each account. No more than pictures of my Gmail account sync mainly and I cannot observe half of them. The others are not synchronized at all .I have been using Picasa tool as a technique to fix, nevertheless be nice to have settings work as they should.

Same here. I do not know why. In fact, I did a master reset because initially the gallery could not climb to begin with. After a master reset, the load function and pictures uploaded worked without a problem. Come Friday, where I was taking pictures for the case Body Glove / kickstand wire and pictures uploaded, but only 75% rise just as complete. I just use Drop box to charge more as a solution for now. As the voice of Google, does the setting to not use gv for outgoing calls or international calls. Just make sure not for all calls. If this does not work, simply delete all the default and reopen GV and set the configuration.

I just uploaded about 18 photos to Picasa and they were all gray in the underneath half. Bummer important. I've never had this problem with my actions a nexus or a nexus cm. I spent a lot of time taking pictures of my cordless phone and uploaded to Picasa. Give pleasure to fix this HTC / T-Mobile! Or better yet, bring the root so it can be prearranged from beginning to end the impressive developer community.

Still I have problems after a factory reset. Now I'm starting to wonder if he has anything to do with some setting that is stored in the cloud. Basically, I had a G1, which uses a ton of Picasa, now I wonder if there is any adjustment in the cloud that toppled the first time that a session after a factory reset during synchronization. I moved to using "Picasa tool" for now, but I have a bug open with T-Mobile and HTC, in the matter.

I have also the situation when I try to see one of my Picasa albums in the Gallery of HTC, just get the strobe effect. That's brutal. I, however, download the 3D Warehouse and that's great work - has all of my Picasa albums, no strobe lights. A+ Finally, I shared five photos with Picasa - Picasa not the tool or anything else - and 5 came through fine without any problem in that part of the picture missing. I cannot honestly say I have done something differently, and since we have the problem of flash, I thought it would be to others.

I also had the similar difficulty annoying to upload to Picasa. Had to mount Picasa tool which works.
    I imagine what I discover so annoying with issues like this is that HTC needs us to use all their bloatware - consequently we give it a shot - and we run into issues which weakness us to do it another way .like download a third party application. If you look in Google for Picasa difficulty the greater element of phones are HTC devices.