Thread: Chat services are not working in Nokia X3-02 mobile phone

Chat services are not working in Nokia X3-02 mobile phone

Hello everyone, I got Nokia X3-02 mobile phone yesterday from my cousin as he purchased a new one and din wanted this one. So, I tried experimenting with the device and was lookingout for its various functions and features. I was pretty much surprised to find that the CHAT services for the device are not available. The only chat option I see is the Ovi Chat. That’s it!!! All the other chat services like the Yahoo Messenger, Gtalk, Windows Messenger is missing from the device. Does anyone tell me what the issue with the device is?

Re: Chat services are not working in Nokia X3-02 mobile phone

Someone might have deleted the chat services from your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and that is why it is missing from your device which you got from your cousin. I would suggest you to visit the Ovi Store and search for the apps of the following chat services which you are looking for. You will be able to find many apps in the Ovi Store which are capable of solving your query. Apps for Yahoo Messenger, Gtalk and others will be available there.

Before visiting the Ovi Store you should contact the service provider of your mobile phone and make sure that the services are activated in your mobile phone or not. You should make sure that you have activated a data plan in your mobile phone if you wish to use the chat services in your mobile phone. Once you have made sure that you are standing by all these requirements you can visit the Ovi store and download the chat applications for your device and use the same in your mobile phone.

According to me you should first visit the official website of Nokia and search for your particular Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. Once you have found the same, search in it features ans specification whether they have mentioned that following services are supported in your mobile phone. It might happen that following chat services are not available in your particular mobile phone and that is why you are having the following issue with your cellphone. Just cross check the situation to be on the safer side.

I am using the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and I am provided with the following chat services which you are talking about along with the Ovi chat. It might be possible that they went missing form the device because of some issue with the device. So I will recommend you to either perform Soft reset or hard reset in your cellphone and check out whether this is solwing your problem and getting you the chat services back or not. Type *#7730# for Soft reset or *#7780# for Hard reset and click the call button. This will ask for security code. If you have not changed the code then use the default value of 12345 and complete the process.

Rather then performing hard reset in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone, I prefer you to submit your Nokia mobile phone to the nearest Nokia Care Centre or any other authorized Nokia Store and ask the support staff available at these stores to help you in solving the problem. They will surely be having all the needed knowledge about the following issue and thus they will be able to help you in much better way in solving your problem.