Thread: Slide unlock feature in Nokia X3-02 mobile phone

Slide unlock feature in Nokia X3-02 mobile phone

Hey guys I have been using the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone from last few months now. I like the features of this mobile. It provides many feature in considerably low cost as compared to other brad mobile phones with the same feature. So, I happened to update my cellphone which had the new feature of Slide unlocking of the mobile phone. But now, I miss the older feature of unlock touch button in my mobile phone. So, I wanted to get back the unlock touch button feature in my phone. Is it possible to do so? Please help me.

Re: Slide unlock feature in Nokia X3-02 mobile phone

According to me it can be surely possible for you to roll back your mobile phone to the earlier version of the firmware or the software which were available in your mobile phone before you had updated your mobile phone. You will be required to perform Factory Reset on your mobile phone inprder to achieve what you have asked for. Factory reset will be rolling back your device to its original state which will be exact similar to the way your mobile phone was at the time of purchase.

Performing Software Reset (Soft reset) in Nokia mobile phone is very easy. You need to follow few simple steps and you will achieve what you desired for within few minutes. Type *#7730# in your Nokia phone and then click on the Call button (green button). This will prompt for insertion of the security code. If you have not enable any security code then you will have to enter 12345 or else insert the security code or pin code which was select by you.

I will recommend you to perform the Factory Reset in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. This will be deleting all the user settings which you might have saved at the time of using the mobile phone. By doing this Reset, the mobile will be back to the out-of-box settings. It is similar to the Soft Reset mentioned above. Only there is a difference in the code which Is used to perform System restore. For Factory reset you will have to use the code *#7780# followed by the security code.

Rather then performing any of the above mentioned tasks like the Factory Reset, Hard/Soft Reset, I would prefer you to reconnect you device to the computer system and uninstall the recently installed updates in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. I am suggesting this because, I have read it at many places that performing hard Reset might cause you to lose the warranty of your product as the hard Reset and all voids the warranty of the product.

Your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone seems to be having some sort of issue with either its installed or software or it might also occur because of some hardware failure. The main reason behind the issue is still not known so it’s impossible to get a proper solution for the query which you are having with your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. So, in this situation it is better to get the device checked from the Nokia support staff and find out the main reason behind the issue. Once you know the reason, you can easily solve the issue under the guidance of the people present in the Nokia Care Centre.