Thread: Touch Screen not responding in nokia X3-02

Touch Screen not responding in nokia X3-02

In my Nokia X3-02 mobile all the things are working properly and this mobile is very nice excellent touch screen with keypad which makes typing message easily and lots of good features. Before some days my touch screen suddenly started giving me problems. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile but please tell me what should id o to solve this touch screen problem. Please give me solution to make my touch screen work again.

Re: Touch Screen not responding in nokia X3-02

If you touch screen is not working then first thing which I will suggest you to do is check whether your mobile keypad is working properly or not. If it is working properly then try to perform a touch calibration and check whether you are able to do calibration properly or not. If you are able to do touch calibration properly then I think your touch screen is working properly but there might be something wrong with your mobile software.

If you want to do the touch screen calibration then you have first open the main menu and after that you have to select setting. Now after selecting the setting you have to select phone setting I your nokia X3-02 mobile and after that you will see the touch calibration option in phone setting. Now after doing that you have to select touch calibration and then check whether you are able to do that properly or not.

If you are not getting any result even after trying above solutions then I think you should try to solve this problem by doing these steps. First you have to take the backup of all your data and after that you have to do the restore factory setting from your mobile. Your touch screen is not working and that is why you have to do the reset the mobile by typing this*#7370# and after that you touch screen will start working back to normal.

I have tried to perform touch calibration in my nokia X3-02 mobile and after doing that I have noticed that I am able to do the touch screen calibration in my mobile properly. After that I have also tried to solve this problem by doing mobile restore factory setting but after doing the mobile restore factory setting also I get the same. If anyone can help regarding this then it will be greatly appreciated.

Well if you are not able to solve the problem by trying above tricks then I think you have to give your mobile to the nokia service center and after you give your mobile to the nokia service center they will check your mobile and then solve your problem. If your mobile is in warranty then you may be get this service for free. I hope this problem will be helpful for you.

How are you meant to select screen calibration if the touch screen doesnt work?!?!?!?!?!