Thread: HTC Sensation battery improvement process

HTC Sensation battery improvement process

There is a process for breaking in the battery optional by HTC - almost certainly work with several batteries. As well help with the battery life you can do these steps exactly:
    1. Turn on the device and charging device for 8 hours or additional
    2. Disconnect the device and charge the phone for 1 hour
    3. Disconnect Switch the device off and wait 2 minutes for an hour and charge the battery than the almost double life, we have tested this on our devices and others have seen a big difference, so

Re: HTC Sensation battery improvement process

It takes a while to do not 8 hours of the night, other than better battery life and so much to everybody in the discussion who have tried. It was also supposed to do a default proceeding to performing this course of action. A complete charge. Other than it was not part of the procedure HTC fact, the post OP. a factory reset is until the closing stages of time good quality to do into my inconspicuous estimation, an original phone nevertheless.

This is called bird strike load last time I checked nobody officially supports it because it ruins the life of Li-Ion .The boldness of his uncle source. If HTC is elective that you do not include to hack and paste the significance in the discussion to spread the thought. They just put in the user manuals for your devices. I don’t comprehend why htc is building this type of battery which problem each purchaser who brought this Smartphone.

If you have a difficulty, then do not. I’m move for the reason that it works intended for me and was by HTC. Htc Evo in all possibility came from the argument, as it was a repost in the samsung galaxy s2. Said not anything about a G2X. If the trolls have a difficulty. I'm at this time to lend a hand populace with what worked for me and a lot of others.We do not need people like you bringing the site down. I've met many developers who recovered thanks to people like you. leave or shut up. Especially if you're here to discuss any evidence of their own.

In fact, you are the troll and his message really says is recommended by HTC, and in fact this is not news. Is charging stroke and actually means that you have to replace the battery faster. And actually it's one thing to speak it works further or a smaller amount, and one thing to say that it is a phone manufacturer's recommendation.

Bulge to charge the battery while providing an advantage of the ability to persist. If so, how much of an advantage? Is the 15% quoted? If you do it once but it only lasts a while and then how often should it be done? And how much they really shorten the battery life? If the normal battery life is 1 year, and I can get the capacity up 15% every day, but shorten the life span of 2 months, I would hit post. If you cut the battery life in half would still be tempted, as the original replacement batteries are not that expensive.
    What would be useful is a graph of frequency shock loading percent more storage capacity and battery life.

I think you should edit your OP does not say that the burden of stroke is recommended by HTC, especially because it can and will lead to damage the overall lifetime of the Li-Ion battery and is simply not true. This is similar to creating a thread called "HTC enhancement procedure" and then telling everyone that recommended that you wash your HTC phone in the toilet. Most people do not believe, but it would be pretty terrible if someone did it simply because they believe that a forum member with experience not publish falsehoods that could lead to damage their devices or components thereof, and asserts that HTC recommended.

The more you put in the battery charge, rather than kill quickly, it is a fact. Everyone is free to do bulk loading, but you know the consequences. The best thing to do seem to be about 50 percent of the load, the witch is impossible if you are really using the phone in the way it's meant to be. Therefore, in my humble opinion, the best way is to use the phone will charge it when necessary and when it closed (eg at night) before falling by 15-20%. Load every night seems to be the model used by the manufacturer in fact.