Thread: Search option in nokia E6 music player

Search option in nokia E6 music player

In my nokia E6 mobile phone I am confused with my music player. In my Nokia E63 i was normally use the search option to search my favorite sound tracks but in nokia E6 I am not able to search the songs. Is there any different way to search the song in the media player? if anyone have any idea regarding this then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated,

re: Search option in nokia E6 music player

First of all I would like to tell you that when you open the music player in your mobile phone and after that and after that when you try open the track list in your mobile at that time if you type anything at that time your mobile will search the track automatically and If you have tried that also then I think try to move all the songs to your computer and laptop and after that transfer it again in your Nokia E6 and after that try to search the tracks. I think after doing that you will not get any issues. Sometime if music library is not properly updated then this type of problems occurs in mobile.

As far as I know in nokia E6 there is no search option available. I don’t know why nokia team has done these changes because search option in music player is very useful function in mobile and most of the nokia users are used to with these features. May be in next software update of nokia E6 we will get the search option in music player. If you want any more information then let me know.

I have personally searched on the internet and after spending so much time I have came to know that there is no search option included in music player of the nokia E6. If you want to search the tracks then you have to use default search application which can give you results of the songs also. I hope this information will be useful for you. If you find any difficulty then let me know.

Thank you for giving me Quick reply and after reading your all the solution I have first tried to solve this issue by removing the all the files from my memory card and after doing that I have transferred all the tracks again in my mobile also. But after doing this trick also I get the same issue. I have also tried to solve this issue by searching the tracks from in built search application and when I search from in built search application at that time my mobile gets hang. Please tell how to fix this issue.

If your mobile gets hang up while searching from the mobile in built application then I think there might be some issue with mobile phone. Take the back of all the data from your nokia E6 mobile and after that you have to do the restore factory setting in your nokia E6 mobile and after that you have to check whether after resetting the mobile also you are getting the same problem or not. I think after resetting the Nokia E6 your mobile will start working normally and you will be able to use the search option.

Re: Search option in nokia E6 music player

If you are still not able to use the search option in your Nokia E6 mobile then I will suggest you to first try to solve this issue by doing software update In your mobile. I think after doing the mobile software update you will be able to use the search option in your Nokia E6 mobile. If you still get the same issue after updating the software also then you have to contact the service center and after that you have to ask about your problem.