Thread: Should I buy a leather case for HTC Sensation

Should I buy a leather case for HTC Sensation

At the first thought that I should not post this topic here but then I thought that if I don‘t post this topic there then I shall never be able to clear the confusion that I am having I have a Htc sensation phone ( a costly piece ) and i am confused whether to buy a leather case or to not buy a leather case as there are many things that matter here , so I would like a recommendation from you guys as you have more and better knowledge that I have .

Re: Should I buy a leather case for HTC Sensation

If you ask me then I thing that you should buy a leather case or some silicone case for your phone as this is a 600 euro phone which is even costlier than the previous release iphone , so you just cannot you this with any protection specially if you keep dropping the phone constantly , if that is the case then you would be in a better condition as leather case might lessen the intensity through which it hits the ground .

I think that you should not buy a leather case as this would hide all the glossy look that your phone has, it like buying an diamond necklace and then wearing it under the shirts so as to protect it from other damages and theft , if that is the case why the hell did she purchased the diamond necklace , but it either way round as htc has a gorilla Glass on it’s screen then it would be scratches or damages on the screen , so if you want to show off then I would not suggest you and leather case upon it .

‘it all depends on where and how you are using the phone, if you are like my dad who always keep on working in any climatic condition and always uses the phone while driving and uses the phone the worst possible cases , they you might just need a leather case or else , if you are office goers and care for products and belonging and do not throw your phones after the call then I don ‘t think there would be a need of leather case as that you .

I think that you don ‘t need a leather case for the htc sensation as this already had a gorilla touchpad ,so the chances that the screen would get scratched are very rare , on the other have I just read the above the suggestion that the above user gave m, it would just all the gloosy surface of the pone so it like using it and not showing it off , ( not using it to the fullest power) . According to me you should not go for a leather case .