Thread: Unable to play xvid codec in Htc sensation

Unable to play xvid codec in Htc sensation

I have been having a problem with the HTC sensation that I have been playing, I have already tried various techniques of playing a xvid codec on my Smartphone but , I am not been able to play this file ,it explain my problem in better way , I have tried to watch video on my phone through the gallery, I even cannot hear the sound sometimes , but then it an issue like now off and then on , so please suggest me a solution for this .

Re: Unable to play xvid codec in Htc sensation

I think that screen width or the screen ratio that you are working on are not compatible with the Htc sensation that you are suing I suggest you to trip down the resolution for this to 1 :30 or 1:40 and then try it out , as that might then allow to screen to play for this one so I think that there are many problem with this one , I have been previously working on the this and I think that should work on your HTC sensation ,if the problem persist s do post back .

Which video player are you using, I suggest you to use a differ rent player and then check if the problem persists this might help you out, as there are many player who still don‘t support the xvid codec, so that may be a problem in your case,other than that , I suggest you to use a kplayer on your phone , or any other player that plays the avi file as the xvid is closely associated with avi , it is quite possible that the same player might be able to play this one .

I just don‘t think that this might be an issue with you guys as the mobile specification reported state that it supports the this format , so the problem would be more over from the player that you are using to play the file . I would suggest you to use , a mobo player that is specially made for your phone as that plays almost all the files that are there on your mobile phone. If still the problem persists I suggest you to call the customer service center for further assistance as they are the one who are expert in their field .

I would think may of user of Htc sensation are facing problem well I don ‘t have a htc sensation Smartphone , but ,I rather have a suggestion I think that would help you guys out , try using the Dice player as it is the best video player that I have tried and it moreover uses a hardware encoding which his a good thing and gives it an edge on the other plays as it plays almost all format of media . it eve n does not spoil the quantity of the media.

That was a really good stuff that you guys gave me , I was rather happy with the stuff that was provided by you guys , the dice player was able to the play xvid format of media file , that worked just fine for me , all the credit goes to the you guys , who lighten my way to this wonderful application that was there if anyone other has a problem then I think that you should go with dice player if your system is android.