Thread: Best headset for HTC sensation

Best headset for HTC sensation

Hey hi guys I have bought the new phone and that the HTC sensation, but as the given earphone is not that much effective, is there anyone have the same phone and have used some other headset with it? I want to know can I use another brands earphone with this phone? And If yes please recommend me some of the name of the brands and their respective models. So I can get it them as soon as possible, thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Best headset for HTC sensation

Hi, I have the same mobile, and I don’t think the mobile has flawed earphone, because I use to use that earphone only with the mobile, thus I would suggest you that you should try that one, but if you are just having too many glitches with it, you should check whether it is perfect or not, I mean to say whenever we purchase the new mobile, sometimes the accessories doesn’t work perfectly as expected, so if there would be any problem in the earphone only then you can change it, otherwise the given earphone is also good according to me.

You should not have to worry about as there are too brands for the earphone from where you can get the earphone for yourself, and the best thing about the mobile is like it contains the 3.5mm jack, which is very universal I would say, because before few years all the mobiles were came with their different slots and because of that only, it was difficult to choose another earphone for the phone, but now all mobile brands are giving the same, so you can off course have another earphone for yourself.

See I would say I am the music savvy and because of that I have a very good braded earphone for myself from the creative, thus I would suggest you the same to have from there only, because it is very leading brand for such a product, but if you have potential to spent some more money you can have the option to get the earphone from the JBL as well, as there are too many different model that you can try with your phone.

I was previously using Nokia BH-905i with this the phone, and it was too good with the stereo effect so you can have that also for the your phone, but now I am using Shure E3c's, so you can try both of them before buying them, because they both have their own features, I mean to say the first one is quite larger in the size while the Shure E3c's is small and compact if you consider the design. But according to me you should get from the nokia only.

If you don’t want to bother about the wired earphone you can have the option to choose from the Nokia as well as form the Sony also, they both are the very good brand for making such a product, and my personal recommendation is towards sony only, because the design concept with the quality is superb as compare to nokia, and in the Sony you’ll get the unwanted noise reduction and the vacuumed structure make you listen the tracks clearly.

See if you just look at the individual recommendation you’ll get the idea about very less models rather I have different suggestion for you as you should try to search the internet, because from you’ll get the variety of different earphones, and you just need to concentrate about the connector only, because as far as I know your mobile has the 3.5mm jack for the audio out, so for that you’ll have too many models to choose from.