Thread: Does skype for htc sensation supports video too?

Does skype for htc sensation supports video too?

I have recently heard about the latest market for the latest htc sensation that was there in the market which provided some cool feature and function that the normal phones did not provided so I thought of purchasing the one piece that was there, but I thought the other way round to do some research about the working of this phone and since then I have been wondering if there was a video option for htc sensation for this phone.

Re: Does skype for htc sensation supports video too?

There was no official word about the application/ feature hat you are talking about here , but yes , I have been hearing this for since a few time now , and I am also waiting for someone to get reply on this as this is a really great feature that would keep our hand off the age old desktops that we used , as we can then do all the things on this pc itself so I think that it should not be a difficult one for me . But I still suggest you to see for this ,

I think there is an option for this on many other phone as well but as this phone uses an android application there would be an unlimited option that would be available here. I would further like to suggest that this might be as well possible on this one, as my iphone already support this and now it is the time for htc to support this as the company like other also want to survive in the market . I have heard that on many forums site and this is too good to be true . but quite possible .

Hey that is absolutely possible with the new android system that is been installed on this phone , I have gone through the specification of this phone and have concluded that this phone has a gingerbread or android 2.3 operating system installed on this so I guess, with the new updated that is released from android developer that is possible and would be soon able to do that , so if you are thinking or doubt that it won’t support the video calls on skype then you are wrong , it does .

Yeah , it surely does , there was an official new s from the skype website and the employees that they have created an application that now works on the android platform though they haven ‘t specified the version of this , but I think as this phone boast the latest operating system of android I just don’t think that would not be possible for this one , it would surely be possible , I think there if the skype video calls issue is preventing you for purchasing a new phone then I guess there should not be any doubt ‘s about his .

But are you guys sure that it would work with htc sensation , because the official skype website stated that there are it would support the android system , but according to me , the is an android system but the developers have modified it according to the three hardware configuration so as to get the best out of the mobile so I guess these modification might just not allow the application to run on our phone so , but I am just hoping to get this working as that would help many users of htc.

Hey I am now been using this application on my phone and I must say it works perfectly fine on this phone , I looks like this application was specifically built for this phone thanks for all the replies that you gave me , in hope to play as it as there are many things that make me worry here , as I have other loads of in international contacts & if I be capable of make use of the Skype video calling, it will be breathtaking!