Thread: How to Synchronize all contacts on Facebook with htc sensation

How to Synchronize all contacts on Facebook with htc sensation

I have a HTc sense phone which has some cool design, but somehow I am not been able to synchronize contacts on facebook, I am using facebook for all most 15 hours in a day as my friends and many of my clients contact me through facebook so please tell me how to synchronize contacts on facebook I would more preferably like to choose the contacts individually,Please help me as soon as possible as I have I can’t wait longer .

Re: How to Synchronize all contacts on Facebook with htc sensation

I think it is much simpler than you think you just need to download an application from facebook and then keep your phone on synchronization, you just need to download and application from internet to do that for you, facebooksync is an application the that allows you to that efficiently so I would suggest you to download that and install that on our , so please do that so that there would be no issues with your phone , I am using an milestone and this application works great for it .

There is an other way round here you can either go to the settings menu in your phone and then find your way to e-mail settings , and htc search for option named facebook and then search for it as your might soon find it in between other application so I would like to search for other application after you find the option of facebook hold down the key after you select it and then ther contacts will automatically get synchronizing , this take some time .

To do this you need to go the contacts menu of your phone and then go to import and export option of your contact menu in your htc sense after that you need to check on the option that is there and the auto synchronization will automatically start and then you need not do anything just let it synchronize with, it might take some time depending on the speed of your internet speed and the size of contacts that you are synchronizing.

I think that setting give to you by the above user very almost correct, but I think there is no automatic way of doing this you need to go from the your phone to select the contacts that you want to select individual contacts and then auto synchronize, to do this you need to go to the settings button of your phone and then select the menu button and then the settings and then click on the manage your account , and then select the contacts that you want to synchronize and this would allow you to synchronize all of them .

Hey that was really helpful for me, thanks for all the replies that you gave me, but I guess the replies only worked for half of me. As I was able to synchronize my mobile but , I was not been able to select the the number of people whom I want to add , however , I am glad that you help me out , I am very thankfully to all of you , though my problem was half solved I was lucky that atleast it got solved within no time