Thread: getting sound cut outs while watching avi videos in HTC sensation

getting sound cut outs while watching avi videos in HTC sensation

From last few days I am experiencing one problem with my HTC sensation mobile. I use to watch videos in my HTC sensation mobile. Someday before I have received one avi file in my friend but when I try tom play that file in my HTC sensation mobile at that time it starts playing properly but after some seconds I get audio cut out. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile. Please give me solution to fix this issue.

Re: getting sound cut outs while watching avi videos in HTC sensation

It looks like there might be something wrong with your file which you are trying t play in your HTC sensation. Try to play that file in some other device and then check whether you are facing the same problem or not. If that file is not giving any problem in other mobile then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile phone. You should also try to check any other avi file with your HTC sensation so that you will be able to know about the exact problem.

Download the Mobo player in your HTC sensation and after that check whether the .avi file which you are trying to play in your mobile is giving any problem or not. I think you will not get any audio cut issue with this player because I was also experiencing the same problem while playing the avi file sin my mobile also and after that I have downloaded the Mobo player and after that I am not facing any issues.

Did you try to play that file after converting the in to the format which support in your HTC sensation natively. If you have not tried this trick yet then first check on the internet which video format is suitable for your HTC sensation and after that convert that video according to that format and after that transfer the video in your HTC sensation and after that you will not face any problem with your HTC sensation mobile.

After going through your posy I have downloaded the Mobo player in my HTC sensation and after that I have tried to play that avi file in Mobo player but after that also get the same problem in my mobile. Now after that I have also check about supported video format in my mobile and after that I have converged that vide according to that format but after converting that video also I am still getting the audio cut of issue in my mobile is there anything wrong with my mobile p[hone then please let me know.

According to me there might be something wrong your HTC sensation and I think you should try to solve this issue by updating your HTC sensation mobile software and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you don’t want to do the software update in your mobile at your home then you can visit the HTC service center and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. Hopefully after updating the mobile software your problem will get solved.

Well after trying so much solution also I was still getting the same issue in my HTC sensation and after that I have tried to solve this issue by updating the mobile software but I have never done this before in my mobile so I visited HTC service center and after visiting the service center I have done mobile software update and now all the things in my mobile working perfectly and I am able to watch avi video in my mobile.