Thread: Sony tells Microsoft for buying their PS3 product exclusivity

Sony tells Microsoft for buying their PS3 product exclusivity

I see somewhere where Sony tells Microsoft to buy their product instead of buying third party product. Speaking in the trouble of PSM magazine Tretton held, we do not acquire individuality. No finance development. Not for lack of a superior term, bribe someone to just act a game on our platform. We have to win by saying, "You can put up a superior game on our platform. We try to work with you from the technological point of view point. We try to work with you from the marketing point of view. However, economic and technologically, this is the system that makes more sense for you. “What are your thoughts about this?

Re: Sony tells Microsoft for buying their PS3 product exclusivity

As for a few of its ports, it makes me speculate whether the PS3 is tougher to develop for or is it someway reached its max out right next to Xbox 360. Moreover way, if a company pays for an exclusive, no matter to fans of the console. Exclusive is exclusive, no matter how you're going to get. I know that no company has room to talk about the support of third party games, the largest market third-party games are.

Here I am not trolling; I am just to asking a fair question. MS is torn by the purchase of exclusive agreements with developers, but now that Sony is acquiring offers, why did Sony get a free pass? And the 2007 article is a line suitable for Mr. Tretton, so now, since he was 4 years ago is now invalid? Mr. Tretton is telling us how big clients your product is and how you have to "sink" to the level of MS or Nintendo, but now they have.

I have no bee up my kilt mate. I just like my PS3. But why does Sony dig up <3 from deals like this, and other hardware developers get a telling off? All I need is views from the users here why it’s ok for Sony, up till now not for others. And I think there is dissimilarity for the majority people between full priced sell games and PSN/XBLA games. If just because network titles have lesser teams and generally fewer funding so if it wasn't for these deals, these games wouldn't get made.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. Well, I think it's been four years. The PS3 has been a year when I think like this article. I do not think it's that big of a deal or that far a company to change its stance on something. If you bought an exclusive few months after this article appeared, then yes this would have been news. In a deadlock not sure what Sony has bought exclusive though.

The series resistance is a unique trilogy by a third study (before the Second Part, to strikeout / EA Alliance), so it's Heavy Rain, and all that Quantic Dream (Part Two) is. That is called buying exclusivity. If you have a different meaning of the exclusive acquiring is, let me know, but Resistance: Fall of Man, was in growth long earlier than the release in November 2006, which means it was actually Jack Tretton talks shit.

Jack Tretton at the time was apparently talking about telling companies to make exclusive games and will finance, publishing, games like Heavy Rain and resistance were made by third parties who, for one, always had a relationship with Sony, and two, Sony took charge of marketing as a publishing partner, etc. Is there any difference? Maybe. Can you be splitting hairs? Whatever, the education of children four years old fan, as flame bait articles and super powerful.